Chapter 15

This is the start of true bonding between all Bellas.

After we have set up the chairs, some sit on the tribune seats, I sit in between Beca and Lilly.

"Okay, I got something." Cynthia Rose says.

"This is hard for me to admit to you guys." She continues.

"Lez bi honest." Fat Amy says, I give her a stern look and then look to Cynthia Rose, signaling that she can continue.

"Well, for the last two years, I've had a serious gambling problem." Cynthia Rose says, making both Fat Amy and Beca say 'what'.

"It's started when I broke up with my girlfriend." Cynthia Rose continues.

"Whoomp, there it is." I pretend not to hear what Fat Amy just said.

"Anybody else?" Beca asks. Lilly raises her hand.

"I ate my twin in the womb." I could hear Lilly say quietly making me open my eyes widely. She sighs and keeps quiet now.

"Okay, Fat Amy?" Beca asks her, looking at her.

"I'm an open book. I mean, for God's sake, you guys all call me Fat Amy. See I guess I'm just not really living if I'm not 100% honest" She waits a second.

"And my real name is Fat Patricia." Some slightly gasp.

I'm already preparing to tell the other what happened to me when I was younger.

"Okay, I've never been one of those girls who had a lot of friends who were girls. And I do now. And that's pretty cool. So that's me. Someone else please go." Beca says. I stand up from my seat.

"Okay, so first Bella rehearsal, I told  everybody that I didn't need to look at the video, because something equally happened to me as with Aubrey." I pause to see if everybody is catching on and I look over to Chloe, who gives me a nod.

"Well, I loved singing. But the kids from my school told me I sucked at singing. Me, being my stubborn self, performed a life solo anyways. While doing that, sticky liquid was dropped onto me, letting me leave the room in tears. Which ended up in everyone in the school bullying me. Worse part is, I recognized one of the guys in the Trebles." I let out a breath that I didn't realise I was holding and all girls gasp.

"Wait, you're telling me that there's a guy who's in the Trebles that did this to you?" Chloe asks as I didn't tell her that yet.

I nod and go sit down on my chair again, carefully trying not to break down. I feel Beca put a hand on my shoulder, as an attempt to tell me that I'm going to be okay.

Now Chloe stands up, and I think that I know what she's going to say.

"Okay, over spring break, I made the  courageous decision to remove my nodes." Some gasps erupted. I know.

"The doctor said that I can't sing above a G-sharp, maybe ever." Chloe says.

"I thought the season was over." She said sobbing lightly.

How I wish that I sat next to Chloe now so I can soothen her. I give Chloe a sympathetic look.

"Beca, Brooklyn, what do we do?" Aubrey asks, standing up from her seat.

Both Beca and I stand up from our seats. Aubrey throws the pitch note, Beca fails to catch it, before it falls to the ground I catch with an amazing reflex and I even surprise myself, my eyes wide open.

I look at the puke, it would've rolled in there.

"Maybe not here." I say as I was quiet for a second. All nod and we go outside.