Chapter 19

Warning! This chapter contains sexual content! I will put a warning when the sexual content begins! If you have problems with it, please skip to the part when you read that the sexual content is finished!

"Thanks, Beca. You f-feel like a s-sister to me." I say and begin having a hicup. I see her smile and each one gives me a hug before leaving us to sleep. And that happens in three minutes.  

-next day-

I wake up with an awefull headache and I rub my temples. Across the room I hear a groan and I take a quick peek.

"Chloe, do you also have this terrible headache?" I call out and I hear a slight yes.

The bottles of aspirins is on my right so I take it and look for my water bottle. As I see it, I take it and chug down an aspirin.  After that I stand up from my bed and give one to Chloe along with the bottle, still feeling a little dizzy.

"I'm sitting down again." I say and plop down on her bed, gripping onto my head slightly.

After she had her aspirin, she puts the bottle down next to her and scoots a little closer.

"You okay there?" She asks rubbing my back. I nod slightly.

"Just a little dizzy." I say, placing my hand on her knee.

She looks at my hand with a smile and places her right hand on top of mine. It makes me smile too as I put my head on her shoulder. She looks at me and I steal a quick kiss.

She places her lips back on mine for a long passionate kiss and when she pulls away, her face is still close to mine that I can feel her breath lightly on my lips.

I want this moment to never end, so I carry on with placing my lips back onto hers again. While my one hand stays interwined with Chloes, my other cups Chloe's face gently. 

-Warning! Sexual content starts here!

I feel Chloe's other hand wrap around my waist, pulling me closer. Slowly I slide my tongue over her lips, asking for entrance. She grants me access and our tongue's start battling for dominance.

Swinging my over hers, I sit on her lap, feeling her smirk. I keep kissing, things starting to get sloppy as I push her down on the bed, hovering over her. She smiles through it, pupils dilated.

I lower my kisses to her neck, placing open mouth kisses and suddenly sucking when I find her pulse point, making her breath hitch. I smirk and leave a hickey, slightly biting it as my hand slides under her shirt to her breath.

"You sure you wanna do this?" She asks, I look up at her.

She's biting her lips, making me even more arroused.

"Ofcourse, are you?" I ask and she nods as I place another kiss on her lips, reassuring her.

I pull her shirt over her head. As soon as I did that, I trail her belly with kisses, making her breathe out slowly. She tugs at my shirt, signalling me to take it off. I quickly do so, along with my bra.

My scars are now on display, she trails her fingertips slowly over them, making my breath shudder a little. She takes off her own bra and I admire the view.

I place a kiss on her lips, going down to her breasts. I grab one, lightly licking her nipple in a teasing matter erupting a moan from the older woman.

I swirl my tongue around her nipple before taking the nipple into my mouth. I make it perk up, lightly biting on it. I feel her moan lowly as I leave that nipple, only to give her other one the same attention.

One of my hands slowly go down to er jeans. My hand slips right into her pants and I lightly rub her through her panties, making her breath shudded. My head goes up again, placing a kiss on her lips, she bites my lip and slides her tongue over my lips for entrance.