Chapter 21

She keeps pushing the walls away. She keeps helping me to open up to others too. She's so nice to me, and I love her so much for it. I can barely do a thing as another tear slips out of my eye.

"It's okay, baby." She says, caressing my cheek as she wipes the tears away.

"It's just so hard Chlo. I mean, my dad is missing, presumed dead but they didn't even try to search for him." Another tear slips out of my eye.

"I know, it's unfair." I smile lightly and wrap her into a hug.

My head burried into her neck, arms tightly around her waist.

"Thanks babe." I whisper as more tears fall.

"I will always be here baby." She answers.

When I pull away, she wipes my tears away once again and I kiss her, our lips molding together perfectly. It contains a lot of passion and sincerity with lots of love.

When we pull away for air, our foreheads rest against each others. I give her a few more pecks and then stand up, lending out my hand.

She takes it and I take her to the back of the studio where everything gets recorded. I start the computer, when it's on home-screen, I click on a document containing all of my solo covers I did and a few of my own songs.

"I never showed anyone  but my mom, dad and little brother." She smiles and looks at me. Showing this is just a way of showing her that she's the one.

Although how will I explain what I'm about to do? How will I explain what my reckless plans are?

"Baby, this is so sweet. There's so mamy songs." I nod and scroll through the playlist, stopping at Titanium.

"Even your lady jam." I wink making her giggle as I join her in the giggling.

I play the song and it goes through the boxes placed around the small cabin. But what surprises her the most is that this is a cover from years ago.

"This was before the accident." I explain, my voice clear.

"You sound like an angel. Why would they do that?" I chuckle lightly.

"I know better now, they were just jealous of my voice." She nods with a chuckle. I click on my song 'little do you know' that's the title I found for it.

"All instruments and vocals are performed by me." I say as the drums, guitar, piano, and bass began to play.

Everything is in perfect harmony, although it took a lot of time to get it right. When the lyrics come through, i start singing along with my 15 years old self, but then a little lower.

(I do not own this song, this is 'Alex & Sierra - Little do you know)

Little do you know
How I'm breaking while you're sound asleep
Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memories
Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece
Little do you know I
Need a little more time
Underneath it all
I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back
For the fear that you might change your mind
I'm ready to forgive you
But forgetting is a harder fight
Cause little do you know I
Need a little more time

I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never been afraid
I'll wait
I promise you don't have to be afraid
I'll wait
Love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me

Little do you know
I know you're hurtin' while I'm sound asleep
Little do you know
All my mistakes are slowly drowning me
Little do you know
I'm trying to make it better piece by piece
Little do you know I
I love you till the sun dies