Chapter 22

"Interesting." She says with a toothy grin, making me smirk.

"What?" She asks with a smile.

"Turn left here." I say making her confused.

"Trust me Chloe, take a left." She does as I say and we drive till the edge of the woods. I get out of the car and she follows me out.

"What are we doing?" Chloe asks and I pull her with me through the trees to one specific place in the woods. A waterfall comes in view as I hold Chloe's hand.

"This is so deep, but so beautiful." Chloe says as she sees the view. I smile to myself and pull her closer to me.

"My dad used to take me here whenever he saw I was sad. He would say nothing and hug me, letting me cry on his shoulder." I tell her and she gives my hand a little squeeze.

I put my free hand on her waist and pull her closer. She smiles and puts her free hand in my neck. And with lots of feelings, I kiss her tenderly.

My hand on her waist pulled her as close to me as possible. Her tongue slides across my lips and I grant her acces to my mouth, but not giving up the dominance to her and my hand goes down a little to cup her ass as I give it a little squeeze she yelps in my mouth. We pull away and our faces are against each others, gasping for air.

"Omg, that was... wow." She says and I reach my hand out to stroke her cheek.

"I love you Chloe." I say while caressing her cheek.

"I love you Brooklyn." She replies and we kiss again.

It wasn't as long as first time but it was with the same big amount of ferlings as before.

"Let's go back to the dorm." I say, she nods as we now walk towards the car.

"How's it going with the bitewound? Does it still hurt? Did you tell your mom?" Chloe asks. I answer all of them.

"It's doing good with the bitewound. It doesn't hurt anymore. And no, I didn't tell my mom." I say and she nods.

"But she has the right to know, I mean she's your mother." I nod.

"You're rigt, but I'm not telling her right now." We get in the car, she drives us to our dorm in a comforting silence.

As we arrive, she takes my hoodie off that she was wearing because it was too warm for her. I sigh and sit down on my cumputer chair.

I put on a remix from 'she wolf' and 'Titanium. Both songs from David Guetta. I go to the bathroom to check my bitewound. But when I pull off the patch, I'm shocked to see it already healed completely.

"Omg!" I screech and go with my hand over it.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Chloe said, opening the bathroom.

"How did this heal so quickly?!" I ask panicking. She saw how panicked I am as she now tries to calm me down.

"Shh, it's alright. We're gonna look at what happened." I can't hear the next thing she's saying next and look around frantically.

She turns my head for me to look into her ocean blue eyes and kisses me. My eyes close and I automatically hold my breath. She's done that multiple times before, which I'm very thankful for.

When she slowly pulls away, I open my eyes slowly and look into her worried eyes. When she sees that I've calmed down, she puts her forehead against mine.

"Sorry." I say and she pecks my lips.

"You don't have to be sorry. It's not your fault. I'm here okay?" I nod against her forehead and kiss her again, now standing up.