Chapter 20

"Keep it secret, okay. I'm actually four years younger. Graduated high school one year in advance." She opens her mouth in shock.

"So you're the youngest of the group? That's so cute!" She yelps and I giggle.

"Chloe, I never liked you. But I always loved you. And always will." At the first sentence she was shocked and pained but when she hears the rest of it, she runs up to me and hugs me tightly.

"I love you too, Brooklyn." She sobs slightly and I pull away to look at her, wiping her tears away with both of my thumbs.

She looks me in the eyes and I pull her closer to me, kissing her gently, my hands still on her cheeks. When we pull away, our heads remain close to each other, hot breath tickling on our lips. I smile and caress her cheek lightly.

"Don't scare me like that again by saying you didn't like me." She says, making me nod as I give her another kiss.

"I won't. I promise." I say, she nods and gives me one more kiss before we look at the sunset.

"Ever had Japanese food?" I ask while we look at the sunset.

"Yeah, what about it?" I chuckle.

"I'm hungry, let's go eat." Now she giggles and locks her arm with mine.

We go to a Japanese restaurant and I ordered sushi with soja sauce and some noodles.

"I didn't know you eat sushi." She says, I chuckle lightly.

"When my mom or little brother had finished, they shoved their plate towards me, knowing that I could eat the rest. I was practically the garbage can for food." I giggle and our plates arrive.

"Omg, but you're too hot to be a garbage can." She says and I smile widely.

"There's no words to describe how amazing you look." I say with a smile and shove some of the sushi in my mouth.

She giggles and I raise an eyebrow in confusion. I finish what's in my mouth and keep looking at her.

"What were you laughing at?" I ask, not being a dick when asking that question ofcourse.

"Sorry, you just looked like a squirrel with the sushi in your mouth." She says, giggling.

I smile a little looking down at the sushi I"m eating.

"Excuse me, is it possible to eat with chopsticks?" I ask to a waiter that just happened to pass by.

"Yes, ofcourse. I'll get some for the both of you right away." The waiter says, smiling and hurries to get some chopsticks.

"I can't wait to see you eat with chopsticks. Last time I tried, I got sauce all over me." Chloe says with a giggle.

When I take the chopsticks, I smile and he goes away. My fingers are positioned at the right part of the chopsticks with a smile. I take the sushi and put it in my mouth, I'm an expert with chopsticks.

"How? Teach me how to do that." She says and I giggle.

She takes the other pair of chopsticks that the waiter has brought and I go next to her. I help her with the hand placement and the techniques and after a few minutes, she could do it and she smiles as she had been able to take a bite from her sushi with the chopsticks. She finishes what's in her mouth and slightly squeels.

"Omg, thanks for teaching me." I giggle a little.

"Everything for you." I say with a smile.

I give her a peck on the lips before I go back to my chair and eat the rest of my sushi, along with the noodles. I pay for the check, with much dismay from Chloe since I payed the movies and last time the Chinese food. We leave the restaurant laughing.