Chapter 1: Your Life

My name is Emma. I'm 19 years old and I graduated last year. I'm growing up everyday with the dream to become a professional photographer, but my parents just want me to become a normal person with a normal job, but sadly it ain't that simple.

This is what I look like...

       Today I'm leaving to go with my friend Moe Sargi to Los Angeles, California

       Today I'm leaving to go with my friend Moe Sargi to Los Angeles, California. We are going to film a few exploration and overnight videos. Oh and I forgot to mention I'm a YouTuber that has 1.1 million subscribers.

Before he pulled up a changed into a paramore top, riped skinny jeans, black converse, and a black beanie.

         As he pulls up I yell at my mom, "I'm leaving be back Saturday around 8 pm

         As he pulls up I yell at my mom, "I'm leaving be back Saturday around 8 pm." And as I was leaving she started rambling about something but I shut the door and locked it and ran out the gate to his car. I put my belongings in his trunk and got in the passenger side. "Let me guess you didn't tell your parents we were leaving.", Moe said.

"You know I didn't."

I never tell my parents where I'm going because they always come up with this crazy excuse to make me stay.

"Did you at least tell them when we will be back?", Moe asked.

"Of course I did, at least I tell them that much. "

As soon as I said that we started to drive and I turned on the radio to the song "The Middle", playing so I started singing along,  until my phone started vibrating. I checked my phone to a text from my mom.

Mom😕: Where the heck do you think your going?😡

Me💖: To California with Moe. See ya when we get back?

Mom😕: For running off like that your grounded when you get back!!

Me💖: Whatever, MOM! No one cares.

      And after I sent that text my phone vibrated again so I turned my phone on silent. I knew I would get in trouble when I get back for sending that but I didn't care. I was just glad to get away for at least 4 weeks.

     Later on in the day I switched sides with Moe so he could sleep and I could drive for the next 4 hours. We left at like 8 this morning so it would be the next day before we arrived.

____________________________________
🌟 402 words 🌟
          Thanks for reading first chapter. It gets better as I continue writing. And if you have any suggestions comment them or send me a message?
                      Thank you!!
           Peace:Emmie💙💖