Chapter 14: Photoshoot

"Hang on Emma! Gosh you run so fast!", he said as we stopped in an area on the beach where there was bathrooms.

"I mean I did Track and Cross Country when I was in Middle School and High School."

"And that's something else I didn't know about you."

"Yeah well I don't think anyone wants to hear my boring school years."

"I do.", he stated while he was still out of breathe.

After that I put my arm around his waist and lead him to the bathroom. Then I lead him to the boys restroom and then ran into the girls restroom. When I went in there only one light was working out of three and many of the stall doors were either locked or broken. So I went all the way to the last stall and changed with my phone light on.

Then I walked out to find Colby just laying on a towel or blanket, so close to the water. So I decided to scare him and maybe he would kind of slide into the water. So I went up behind him and grabbed the edge of his towel and instantly pulled it out from under him. All he could do was yell "hey", and "who is doing that", before he was right in the water.

"Oh Emma, that's it I'm going to get you!", he said before running out of the water and grabbing me.

"No Colby I have your towel!", I said laughing.

"No you don't.", as he took the towel right away from me and I couldn't stop him because of my laughter.

Next thing I know I was in the water with Colby's arms around me. Then I thought OMG but then remembered I left it in the bathroom.

"Colby give me a minute I left my phone in the bathroom.", I said as I took off towards the bathroom but bumped into a girl that looked familiar.

"Hey do I know you?"

"No you don't.", the girl states as she walked off.

That was strange because it was almost midnight, I mean who is by there self on the beach.  But I didn't pay anymore attention to it and just went in the bathroom and grabbed my phone, but then I did notice that it had been moved but I didn't care.

Then I ran back outside to find Colby laying on now a blanket. I ran down to him and plopped down right beside of him, kind of scaring him.

"So did you find your phone?"

"Yes, but before that I ran into a girl that I felt I had met before and my phone was moved when I went into the bathroom."

"So you think that girl messed with your phone?"

"Not sure but I mean nothing has been moved or touched on my phone."

"Then I bet it was nothing and you just hit it on your way out."

"Sure I guess.", I said right before cuddling up next to Colby and falling asleep under the stars.
******************************

We woke up at about 6 am and I was still in Colby's arms. I waited for about 30 minutes and then finally Colby started to wake up.

"Good morning sleepy head.", I said as I stood up, stretching.

"I'm still so tried.", he said as he was gathering stuff up from last night. "Now let's go before people start arriving on this side of the beach."

Then I grabbed my phone and Colby's hand and took off down the beach.

When we arrived at the car I threw the stuff in the back and got in the front just as Colby was.

"Gosh why are you in such a hurry?"

"Oh nothing I just am kind of hungry."

"Well do you want to eat at the house or at McDonald's?"