Chapter 9: Talking to Old Friends

When I woke up I felt two warm arms around me. When I turned over I found Colby with our legs intertwined. I sat up and looked at the time on my phone, it said 9:30 am.

"Crap, crap, crap!", I said quietly so I wouldn't wake up Colby.

I had forgot to text Moe so I started to open my messages when I got a message from a person I haven't talked to in a while. It was my old friend Ashley.

Ashley❤: HEYO I hear your in LA!

Me: Yeah I'm with Moe

Ashley❤:Yeah, but I hear your with someone else. 😉

Me: Maybe?

Ashley❤:I have heard that you went on a date with Mr. Colby Brock!

Me:Maybe and even if I was, how would you know?

Ashley❤: I have heard some rumors ever since you started hanging out with the Traphouse

Me:Well it is so true and now we are in the middle of nowhere.

Ashley❤: Okay? Well I will let you have a good time talk to ya later.

Me:Okay bye bestie!😊

Ashley❤: Bye bestie!😂

After I finished texting her I sent Moe a message telling him we were still on a date and that I would be home after.

After that I decided Colby has slept enough, I mean it was already 10 and yeah. So I started shaking him but it didn't work. So I grabbed my water from last night dumped it on his face.

"What was that for?"

"Well I needed to get you up! Plus, you are the heaviest sleeper I have ever met."

"I know. You should have seen that one prank where they put me in the pool, while I was sleeping on the couch."

"I would have joined them, and then jumped in with you!" I said as I was laughing.

"Well let's pack up and get going."

"Sure as long as you can catch me!", I said as I grabbed my stuff and took off towards the car.

Right before I reached the trail that we came from he tackled me to the ground with him on top. He then gave me a gentle kiss and got up, helping me get up as well.

"So now will you help me pack?"

"I guess!"

Then we cleaned up which took about 30 minutes and walked back to the car. Next we started driving when my phone went off again. I figured it was Moe, but it actually was Shaun.

Shaun: What's up? I hear your in LA.

Me: Yeah, but how did you know?

Shaun: Me and Ashley have been talking.

Me: Talking?

Shaun: Yeah we are officially dating now.

Me: YES! My ship has sailed!

Shaun: Don't get to excited, but I heard your dating someone named Colby. I'm I correct?

Me: Yes we our on our way back from a date.

Shaun: Where did you go?

Me: We went to a meadow and had a picnic.

Shaun: Cool! Well I half to go I have practice. So bye.

Me: Well okay bye!

"Who were you talking to?"

"Oh my old friend named Shaun. Apparently him and my old friend are dating."

"Oh okay, well we are almost there we have like 2 miles left."

"Thanks Colby for everything!"

It was about 15 minutes before we arrived at my house. I mean I call it my house because we are living there for a month and it's only been 2 days.

"Here we are.", Colby said as he parked the car.

"Thanks Colby! Love You!", I said as I got out of the car and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Love You Too!"

Then I shut the door and ran to the elevator as I waved goodbye.
When I reached my house I noticed that the door was unlocked so I went on in. OMG I thought as I opened the door to be shocked that everything had been turned over and wrecked.

Then I did the only thing I could do and called Colby.

____________________________________
🌟 677 words 🌟
Thanks for reading! Sorry for any misspelled words. Might be late on posting for next few days I got practices and a few other things. Plus it was the last day of school!
May 29, 2018