Chapter 35:Wedding Goodbye

(I'm sorry I'm skipping a lot but I want to get this book done so I can finish my others and get started on some new ones. So I'm sorry if this isn't how you wanted it but maybe later on I can come back and make a second one or even remake the ending to this one.? But I love you guys, hope you enjoy the ending!❤️)

*1 year later*
So it's finally the day I'm sure me and all my close friends and family have been waiting for, Wedding Day. But the stress is starting to really get to me, and what adds more stress is I haven't been able to see Colby since last night and I guess I won't see him till I walk.

"EMMA!", Devyn is calling. "Coming."
Oh crap I forgot Devyn is supposed to do my makeup. So I run downstairs of Devyns new house which she shares with Kat now. "What were you doing up there girl?", Kat asks when she sees me. "Well I was thinking." "About what?", Tara looks confused. "How not to freak out at this wedding.", I say with a sigh of defeat as I sit down and let Devyn start. "Oh girl you'll be fine!", Zepher states as she sits behind me to do my hair. "Well that's easy for you guys to say, because you guys like being the center of attention at times, besides Devyn...but even she is getting used to it." "Girl breathe. And let me do your makeup. AND KAT TURN THE MUSIC UP AND GET THE DRINKS!", Devyn yells as she is grabbing more makeup supplies.

 AND KAT TURN THE MUSIC UP AND GET THE DRINKS!", Devyn yells as she is grabbing more makeup supplies

<3:samgolbach, coreyscherer, katrinastuart, itsemma, and 789,089 others

Devynlundy: Before she gets married, let's do stupid stuff😂❤️
Tagged: itsemma

Comment:
Samgolbach: I'm literally holding Colby back from seeing the phone😂

Coreyscherer: but seriously send help, Colby has been working out 💪🏻

Itsemma: Tell him, I can't wait to see him later😉😍

Jakewebber:Will do, but plz send more help🥺

After me and the girls partied for about an hour it was finally time to put on our dresses and get the photographer to work.

<3: devynlundy, katrinastuart, itsemma, samgolbach, and 867,879 others

Zepherwolf: Big Day❤️
Tagged: itsemma