Chapter 30:Meeting Sam's GF

Me and Corey were playing Rocket League when Sam came downstairs and we heard knocking at the door. Soon after he opened the door Devyn came down and they both started screaming with each other. I guess they were good friends or something.
Then Sam walked in hand in hand with her and Devyn sat down by Corey.

"Okay Emma, so this is Cassie Scott or Casey for short, and Casey this is Emma, Colby's finance. "

Then she came over to me.
"Oh my gosh it's so good to meet you, I have heard so much about you. ", then she reached out her hand.

"It's good to meet you too. ",*shaking her hand*

Then of course they had to sit right beside me, but of course Cassie had to be one of those people who got along with everyone. Uh I hate how she is so nice like couldn't she be like a little bit sassy and mean....

"So Emma, what do you like to do, like your hobby or job. "

"What..... Oh.... Well I do photography and I kind of sing and dance. "

"Kind of! What are you talking about?! Guys she is amazing, come watch this. ", Corey had to say out loud and of course show them our dance video that we did earlier.

"Emma your amazing, maybe one day we could do a video together?"

"Yeah, sure!".  I mean I kind of wanted to but she was Sam's gf and I don't think she knows that Sam still likes me.

"Oh does she have a singing video?"

"Yeah! You want to see it?".  I wish Corey would shut up.

"Of course!"

Then Corey pulled up my youtube channel and clicked on my cover of "The Middle".

"OMG, Emma! Your so good, like we need to do a video like right now. Sam can we borrow your camera?"

"Yeah, sure you know where it's at. "

Then she left and brought it back, and then dragged me into the piano room.

"So what song do you want to do?"

"I don't care. How bout make it a surprise?"

"Okay well you ready?"

"Yeah?"

Then she turned on the camera and she started singing to "Skyscraper".

3 hours later
-----------------------
Its been most of the day and I haven't seen Colby at all. Which started to worry me but I trust him.

Cassie and Sam left for a date about 25 minutes ago and so did Devyn and Corey. Which Aaron wasn't home and neither was Jake, cause apparently they went to the gym.

But it was about 1 hour later when I heard a knock on the door and it sounded like the cops, but right before I could get up,  the door quickly opened and all I could hear was yelling.

______________________________________
✴️464 words✴️
Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed! Going to try and get back on schedule.
October 24, 2018