Chapter 26: Surprise Party

"Can you come with me to the fair, I mean all the other boys are busy planning something big!"

"Sure I will take you, but wait what are they planning for?"
______________________________________

"Oh nothing I'm just going to go and get ready. I will see you downstairs.", he said as he ran out the door.

After he leaves I shut my door and sit on my bed staring at the pool from outside my window. They couldn't be planning a party for me, or could they.  I mean my birthday is tomorrow but they know I don't like celebrating. But I mean I could celebrate this one time.  Okay I'm done thinking about it. I guess it is time to get ready.

After that little talk I had with myself I went into my closet\bathroom and took a shower. Then I changed into a black dress with a green jacket and pearly black shoes with a black scarf and then I put on some jewelry.
Next thing I did was my makeup. I did it a little fancier than usually just in case they were throwing me a party. Then after my makeup I curled my hair. It seems since I had been in the pool and ocean a lot this year my hair was a lot blonder.

After all that I went downstairs to find Zach and Jonah eating a snack and Daniel and Jack playing fortnight on their laptops

After all that I went downstairs to find Zach and Jonah eating a snack and Daniel and Jack playing fortnight on their laptops. And Corbyn I guess was out with another friend or something.
Then I went over to Zach and sat beside him kind of staring at him.

"What Emma?"

"Just wondering when are we leaving?", he could tell I was acting weird.

"Well we could leave right now, if you want?"

"Sure just give me a minute."

Then I got up and ran back upstairs to grab my camera and phone. Cause you never know when a good picture could come around. Then I ran back downstairs and grabbed Zach and my keys.

------------------------------------------------------------Time Skip

It took us about 15 minutes to get to the fair. When we got there Zach jumped right out and walked over and opened my door for me.

"Thank You Zachary!", I said as I got out with my bag.

"Your Welcome Ms. Emma!", he said as he closed my door.

Me and Zach ran around like a bunch of fools for an hour or two, running to each ride. Then we finally settled down around a cotton candy booth.

"So how have you liked LA, ever since you moved here?"

"It has been an adventure with a lot of people. But there is something missing and I can't figure it out."

"Do you think it's about.... Never mind. "

"About what? Come on finish what you were going to say.", I said slapping him in the arm.

"Fine.... Do you think it might be about...... Col.", and that's when I cut him off, "No, definitely not him!"

"Sorry I didn't mean to say that like that."

"It's fine I have been in a couple of relationship myself and I know people don't like talking about there past. Do you possibly just want to take a few pictures and leave?"

"Please. That would make me feel a lot better.", so then me and Zach walked around taking pictures.

Corbyn POV
-----------------------------------------------------------
I have spent the whole day getting party supplies for Emma's surprise party. And now I'm  waiting at a Starbucks near our house waiting for Emma and Zach to leave.

I waited for like 30 minutes before Jonah texted me saying that they left. So I took off towards the house. We invited a lot of people that either know her or she knows. But I regret inviting these two people but it is time  she talks to them.

As soon as I pull up the boys run out and grab all the supplies. Then when we get inside we call some of our friends to come and help. It takes us about three hours to set up everything and make the food. Even though we didn't really make it, most of it our manger made, but we don't half to say anything.

I texted Zach asking when they would be home. He said they would be home in like 2 hours because they are taking pictures and if you know Emma she always has to have to best pics of people.

So we started texting everyone who was invited to come on over so we could get everything straight. Then when everyone or almost everyone was there we all got in our places.

Emma's POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

We got done with our so called photoshoot around 7, so we decided to call it a night and go home. It took us a good 30 minutes because someone had to stop by Starbucks and get him a drink.

Anyways when we got back to the house all the lights were off but everyone's car was still in the driveway which was weird unless they went out with some friends.

So me and Zach got out of the car and walked up to the door.

"Are they possibly pranking us?"

"No but maybe they went out with some friends or something."

Then I opened the door to like 30 people saying, "SURPRISE!", which made me almost fall backwards. Then everyone there started singing Happy Birthday and each of them took there turn running up and hugging me.

Until there was a certain person I didn't want to see. It was Colby. Who in the world invited him. So instead of him coming up to me, I ran right over to Corbyn and grabbed his arm and drug him into a room.

"Why the hell did you invite him!"

"Because I thought you guys should be able to talk, I mean he wants to get back together with you."

"Yeah but what if im not ready!", I said running back out the door and up to my room.

As soon as I got there I shut the door and locked it then I went over to my piano and played the song, "The One That Got Away".

And after that I just layed my head on the keyboard and went to sleep. Knowing that probably all the boys were out there listening.

______________________________________
⭐1048 words⭐
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Sorry for anything that is wrong.
July 28, 2018