Chapter 27: Second Chances

I woke up the next morning not at my piano but in my bed. So I guess that one of the boys came in and moved me or I sleep walked. Anyways after that little talk I went and changed into a white shirt with ripped jeans and a flannel to go around my waste. And I put my hair up in a pony tail.

Then after that I went downstairs for some breakfasts, but when I looked to my left I saw Jonah and Corbyn talking to a person I didn't want to see at the moment

Then after that I went downstairs for some breakfasts, but when I looked to my left I saw Jonah and Corbyn talking to a person I didn't want to see at the moment. So I tried to walk away but Corbyn called my name and told me to come back. And all I could think was why.

"What Corbyn?", I said walking over and leaning on the wall.

"Well I was wandering if you would like to talk to Colby."

"No I would not like to, thank you very much.", I said as I started walking away, but Colby called my name.

"Please wait, Emma. I need to talk to you.", and after that Corbyn and Jonah left the room so it was just me and Colby, so I turned around to face him.

"What do you need, Colby?"

"I want to know why you left the house."

"I don't want to talk about it Colby, at least not right now."

"Then when? Emma I know you probably hate me now for what I did but you know it wasn't my fault. And then there is also.....", and that's when I cut him off.

"First off Colby I knew you weren't the one that started it in the first place! I knew that you would apologize! I knew that it was me who broke us up!  Because I like you, no I love you and I used to also love Sam! So I broke up with you to be with Sam! But then he just used me, so I went to the family I knew I could trust, which wasn't there!", then me and Colby just sat there and stared at each other until he grabbed my waste and kissed me.

When we both pulled away we stared at each some more until he asked, "So you knew all along that I didn't do it?"

"Yes, but I was selfish enough to see that as my chance. I'm sorry Colby. "

"It's okay, but I want you to be more honest with me, please?"

"Oh trust me I will."

"So will you move back in with us, please. I miss you and the whole house does."

"I can't Colby, but I will visit, I promise."

"Fine, but I have a question."

"Hit me with it."

"Will you be my girlfriend again?"

"Of course, Colby,  everyone needs second chances."

"Good cause I love you."

"Yeah, I love you too.", I said as I kissed him again, except this time I didn't pull back.

We kissed each other until we needed air, and even after that we just sat down and cuddled while watching a movie.

Then after the movie Zach came in.

"So are you guys a thing again?", Zach asked looking a little scared.

"Yeah, and it's all cause of you and the guys. Thank you!", I said as I got off the couch and gave Zach a hug. Then I went to the kitchen to find the others.
So I went up to Corbyn first because he is the one I have been hardest to. As soon as I walked up to him I gave him a hug and whispered, "Thank You", in his ear.

Then the next person I went up to was Jonah, then to Daniel, and Jack. Saying thank you to all of them. Then I asked them if they wanted to go get ice cream and they all said yes.

So then I went and grabbed Colby and Zach and my keys.

"Wait I will drive.", Colby said as he grabbed my keys and put them up.

"Fine, but next time im driving.", I said as I got in the passenger seat.

Me and Colby sat in the front as Zach and Jack got in the back. And then Jonah, Corbyn, and Daniel rode in Jonah's car.

When we got there Zach and Jack of course was the first ones out, I mean the usually are.

So anyways we sat in there for about one hour and then we went to the beach.

But when we got there me and Daniel were the first ones to get out because the beach was our favorite place to go.

So when we got there me, Jonah, and Corbyn laided out for a tan plus to just take in the sun but that didn't last long. Cause Zach and Colby both grabbed me and tossed me into the ocean and shortly after Corbyn joined me and then Jonah cause I guess Jonah was the hardest.

So we all chased after them splashing each other. I guess you could call it a water fight. We did that for about 15, but then I ended it by jumping on Zach's back and Jack jumping on Colby's cause I knew I couldnt make Colby fall so I let Jack get him.

Then after all that we all went home and Colby dropped me and Zach off because Jack rode with the other boys because they left earlier than us. Anyways I went upstairs to my room and fell asleep as soon as I hit the bed.

______________________________________
⭐920 words⭐
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed the story so far! Sorry for anything that is wrong or messed up in the story.
August 8,2018