Chapter 19: Singing Videos

After Colby met my mother they talked for a good 15 minutes in private and then they came into the living room looking all happy. I could tell that something was up because when my mother talks to boys in private, she is doing it for a reason.

"Hey, are you ready to go Colby?"

"Yeah, sure, I mean if your ready?", and that's when it hit me that him and my mother talked about letting me make the decisions.

"Then let's go. Bye mom!", I said while giving my mom a hug and then leaving.

As we drove off I could feel my moms eyes watching us as we drove off. She was making sure Colby was doing the right thing, I guess. But she has always been that way because if you don't know by now she is very, very protective.

"So do you want to stop on the way back or do you want me to just drive all the way home?"

"I don't care even though I would prefer you just drive all the way home. If you don't care?  Plus I don't know what mom told you but you can ignore it because I'm sure she wouldn't have told you that if she really knew you."

"Yeah I don't mind but I think I shouldn't ignore it.", he said as he looked at me and then back at the road.

"Well okay. I'm going to get some sleep because I got some videos planned for tomorrow."

"Okay well goodnight.", he said as he grabbed my hand and kissed it since he couldn't take his eyes off the road.

Then I curled up in a ball in the passenger seat and Colby turned up the music and I fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip

I woke up at about 9:20 am and saw that we were only about 5 minutes away from our home or should I say my new home for good.

When we got to the house me and Colby packed all my stuff up to Colby's room. After that Colby went straight to bed and I went downstairs to the game room and started DM'ing Kat.

Me: Hey

Kat: Hey what's up

Me: Nothing basically so I have a question

Kat: Well what's your question

Me: What is your job anyways

Kat: I'm a singer and dancer

Me: Cool well anyways I was wandering if you would like to be in one of my videos

Kat: That Depends
         What type of video

Me: A singing video

Kat: I will be right over

Me: Okay here is my address 5180 ***** ***** ******** 6873
Kat: Okay be there in 5

Instead of 5 minutes it took Kat about 15 but she blamed it on her makeup. Anyways when Kat arrived all we did for about and hour and a half was talk about our lives, pets, and our dating life. It was just me, Colby, and Kat in the house,  cause everyone else went to Six Flags, besides Devyn she might still be in the house.

Anyways after that time passed I started setting up the camera so it would show the piano. I decided to do 3 videos one with just Kat and one with me and then one together.

So I started Kats video and she sang "Million Reasons".

Then I sung my video which was the song "Lost Boy".

The last video me and Kat sang was "Hooked".

After all the videos were done me and Kat went out to dinner and came back to still no one in the house. So when Kat left I went straight up to Colby's room and he wasn't there. I mean where would he go, but instead of just freaking out I just sat on his bed and edited all the videos and even uploaded one before I laid back and fell asleep as soon as I hit the bed.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!  Sorry for any messed up words or sentences. I'm going to start updating every Tuesday and Thursday and maybe even Friday Idk yet.
June 29, 2018