Chapter 18: Going back to Canada

"I want to know if you will move to LA and live we me in the trap house. Will you?"

"Colby... I."
______________________________________

I looked at Colby and saw the most happiest look he ever had gave me, but the only problem is that my mom would let me move here but not in with a boy. She doesn't even know im dating Colby and if she ever did she would punish me or Colby in some way. The last boyfriend I had ended up in Florida because of what my mom did to him.

"Earth to Emma. So what do you say?"

"Colby I....I can't."

"Why?"

"Because my mom is actually letting me move out, but if she found out I was moving in with a boy that I was dating then she wouldn't let me leave or she hurt us both in someway."

"What if I went back with you and we explained this whole thing to her?"

"I never thought about that, but what if she hurts you while we are there."

"Oh she won't hurt me, and she most definitely won't hurt you.", he said as got up and put his arm around as we started walking down to the beach.

We walked down to the beach and started playing around in the water. After that we went and just layed on the beach until 12:47. Then we went back to car and drive home because tomorrow was not going to be an enjoyable day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip

We woke up about 10 am the next day and started packing for a two or three day road trip. But before I changed I posted a video on the Sam and Colby channel called, "A Day in the Life of Sam and Colby", because I am the one that filmed it. Then I went into the closet and changed. I changed into a purple "Take Chances", shirt with ripped skinny jeans, a black hoodie with the same words on it, and Nike shoes. Then Colby changed into a black "Take Chances", hoodie and black jeans with vans.

And put my hair up in a messy bun and then just did my natural makeup

After we packed some stuff in his car Moe pulled up. Moe was going to drive back with us but he was just going to stay in Canada, which was sad for me because of all those times we had been together.

"You guys ready?", Moe asked.

"Yeah I just have to go in and get my phone and charger."

Then I ran back upstairs and got my charger and ran back out with Colby already in the car on his phone.

"Do you know how to get to your house?", he asked me as I got in and put my seat belt on.

"No actually, but let me see your phone and I can look up the address."

"Wait why my phone and not yours? "

"Cause your the driver.", I said as I took his phone and put in my address.

On the way there I checked my instagram. Some girl named Katrina Stuart had started following me so I got on her page and looked around. Apparently she lives in LA too so I decided to follow her back and DM her.

Me: Hey

Katrina: Hey

Me: So you live in LA right?

Katrina: Yeah and you can call me Kat

Me: Okay Kat well I'm moving to LA right now actually.

Kat: Cool I was looking for a roommate. So what do you do.

Me: Oh well I'm a YouTuber and photographer. And thanks for the offer but I'm already moving in with some people.

Kat: Oh😞 Well maybe we can meet up sometime, like on the beach or something.

Me: Sounds great could we meet up like Saturday or something.

Kat: Yeah sure well I have to go. Got work so see ya!

By the time I was done talking to Kat we were done in Canada and heading towards Tronto. On the way there after this all we did was small talk, listen to music, and slept.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip

"Wake up we are here.", Colby said as he shook me awake and turned off the car.

"Okay I'm awake."

After that we both got out of the car and joined Moe who was behind us the whole drive. Then we all walked up to the front door of my old home. I didn't even bother to knock I basically just walked on in and went straight to my bedroom without me even seeing my mom.

When I reached my room I pulled everyone inside and shut the door and locked it.

"Why are you locking the door?", Colby asked.

"Because if my mom finds 2 guys in the house she might think im dating one of them or even both. That's why.", after I said that Colby just gave me a weirdo look.

"I thought that is what we came here to explain. That we are dating, right?"

"Yeah, but I want to tell her when you two are not around."

When we were done talking I started packing. I packed all my camera gear first then bed stuff and clothes. Next I packed some furniture and my TV.

After I packed everything up I started passing them out the windows just so I wouldn't have the chance to see my mother. When I was done I realised I had to face my mom and tell her the truth. So I slowly closed the window, while thinking about what she would do later when she came into my room later and saw nothing. She probably call the cops so I just unlocked my door and went out into the hallway.

"Emma?", she said sounding scared that it wasn't me.

"Mom!", I said running around the corner into her arms, almost breaking down into tears.

"Where have you been? I thought you said you would be back in two weeks?"

"I'm sorry mom but I have some stuff to tell you before I leave.", I said pulling to the table to sit down.

"So what do you have to tell me sweetie."

"Okay..... Um.....okay this is harder than I thought. Anyways I am moving to LA for good and I have already made a lot of friends. And I might have a boyfriend now that I'm going to move.", I said saying the last part very fast.

"Wait you have a boyfriend now?!", she said giving me a hug.

"Yeah he is actually outside waiting on me."

"Wait he is here? Can I meet him?

"Yeah, just let me go get him.", I said heading to the door opening it slowly.

-----------------------------------------------------------
⭐1050 words⭐
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Sorry for any words or sentences that are messed up. I got a new phone so yeah. I will try and post tomorrow.
June 27, 2018