Chapter 4: Part 1: Overnight Video

As soon as we got back to the parking garage I parked the car and ran upstairs to get a few things cause the boys were just going to stay in the vehicle. When I got up there I grabbed my black backpack and some camera equipment to put in it. Then I grabbed a few snacks and one blanket and put them all in the bag besides the blanket. Then I locked the door and ran back down to the parking garage.

When I got there Moe was in the front to drive and Sam was in the passenger seat. Apparently I half to sit in the back, as usual. When Moe was always driving with other people I always had to sit in the back.

When I got in the car I handed Colby the blanket and set the backpack in the floorboard.

"Did you bring any snacks?", Colby asked.

"Yes of course I did!"

"Can you take us around to our house first I half to grab some camera gear?", Sam asked.

"Yeah just give me the directions.", Moe replied.

As Sam was giving Moe some directions I started to feel tried so I took the blanket from Colby and wrapped up in it. The next thing I know was that I feel asleep on Colby's shoulder.

Sam Pov.
------------------
After giving Moe the directions I turned around to see Emma asleep on Colby's shoulder and all I could do is smile because of how cute Emma looked when she was asleep. When I started to smile that is when Colby noticed and he nudged my shoulder. And all I could do is sit there and smile.

Colby's Pov.
----------------------
When Emma got back in the car she tosses me the blanket and set her backpack in the floorboard. Soon after, while Sam was giving Moe directions Emma took the blanket from my and cuddled up in it. Next thing I knew was that she was asleep on my shoulder. When I looked at here sleeping it made me feel something inside that I never felt before and I smiled because of it. When I looked up I saw Sam smiling back at us, or least I think it was us, I mean he could just be staring at Emma. Even if he wasn't I gave him a little nudge on the shoulder and he couldn't stop smiling. But as soon as we started driving he turned back around and I gave Emma a little kiss on the head.

Emma Pov.
---------------------
I woke up as soon as we started driving but I kept my eyes closed because I noticed that Sam was staring at me so I kept quite. Then when he turned around I felt a light gentle kiss on my forehead and I knew it was Colby so I just went back to sleep on his shoulder.

(skipping when they get to the house because only Sam goes in and gets the stuff)

When we arrived at the area the train station was at we parked at a parking lot at least 90 yards away from the gate. Then Colby lightly shook me awake and said that we have arrived. Next, I gave Colby the blanket and grabbed my bag to get out of the car.

"It's looks like its not abandoned. Sam are you sure we are at the right place?", I asked.

"Yeah me and someone else did a video here and I think the lights were on then too."

"Are you sure cause I don't feel like getting arrested today?"

"You will be fine.", Colby said

Then we walked up to the gate where there was already a hole, but the boys didn't see that. So while they were climbing I just went through the little hole.

"How did you get through, you didn't climb over the gate?"

"Moe you need to be a little better with your surroundings. "

"I know that's what everybody comments about. "

"You guys look that train is open, I want to go inside.", Colby said in a weird tone of voice.

Next thing I know is that Colby grabs my hand and takes off towards the train. And the other boys follow along. As soon as we reach the train Colby picks me up and puts me in the train, which I laugh about. Me and Colby explore a little bit of the train while Moe does his intro.

Then Sam comes in the train so he and Colby can do there intro. There intro is actually kind of cute I think.

After they finish there intro we start filming and walking around and trying to find a place to sleep.

"Hey guys I think I found something!"

"What did you find?", Sam asked as he ran over with his camera.

"Is that four-wheeler?"

"Yeah haven't you ever seen one?", Sam asked me.

"No I have lived in the city all my life so no I have never actually seen one in real life. "

"Maybe one day when we get back I can rent one and we can ride around the beach?"

"Really, you would do that for me!"

"Yeah!"

"Aww, thank you Sam!", I said as I gave him a long, big hug.

Next thing I know Sam gives me a small kiss on the cheek, which surprises me a lot. But then I start to feel the same kind of thing I did with Colby in the car when he kissed my forehead.

We walked around for a few more hours then we went to that one train that me and Colby went to, to sleep. So we set up the camera and fell asleep. I fell asleep on Colby because his shoulder is actually pretty comfortable. And Sam sat on the other and I think he tried to hold my hand while I slept, but I was too tried to care.

____________________________________
🌟 987 words 🌟
Thank you for reading please vote on this story. Sorry for any misspelling or errors didn't have that much time today.
May 23, 2018