Chapter 6: Traphouse

When I woke up I felt two warm, soft arms around me. Then when I turned over I said Colby still deep in his sleep, so I pulled his arms apart and got off the bed slowly so I wouldn't wake him up. Then I opened his door and went down the stairs to the kitchen to notice Sam, Jake, and a girl with brown hair standing there.

"Good Morning guys!"

"Good Morning Emma! I can tell you slept well last night.", Sam said.

"Well yeah I mean this house is amazing!"

"Oh and I forgot to introduce you to Devyn. Devyn this Emma. Emma this is Devyn."

"Hi nice to meet you, Emma!"

"Nice to meet you to!"

"I have heard so many good things about you, that Sam has told me."

"That's good."

"Well anyways are you staying here for the day?"

"I don't know if Moe would let me do that."

"Well if your staying here than come with me and I can get you an outfit for today."

"Oh, trust me there is no need."

"Sure there is now come on.", Devyn said as she pulled me up the stairs to her and Corey's room.

"So what would you like to wear?", she said as she pulled me into her closet.

Devyn's closet was huge. I feel like I could just live on her closet.

"How bout this one?", I said as I pulled out a crop top flower top, booty shorts, and a pair of heels.

"I like it and I have something will complete the look. Come with me.", she said as I followed her out of the closet.

"Here is a pair of old glasses I had, and can I do your makeup?"

"Thanks so much, and sure I guess if you want to."

About an hour later Devyn had finished up my makeup.

"Thanks for everything Devyn, you have done a wonderful job! You should be a makeup artist you know

"Thanks for everything Devyn, you have done a wonderful job! You should be a makeup artist you know."

"I know and I kind of am, I mean I go to a makeup school."

"Cool!", and by the time I said that Sam came in and asked if I wanted to film a video.

"Sure, I guess, I mean didn't we just film one last night?"

"Yeah but this one is going to be funny."

"Well I half to go but we should go shopping one day.", I said to Devyn as I walked out the door.

"Yeah we should, bye."

When I walked out the door Sam grabbed me and took me to his room.

"What the....", I started but then Sam just kept shushing me.

"What are you doing Sam?", I asked quietly.

"We are going to prank Colby."

"Really, but what are we going to do?"

"We are going to act like something is wrong with you, and I'm going to cover our hallway doorway with tape. So he should run around the corner so fast that he runs straight into it."

"Are you sure it's going to work?"

"Of course it's going to work. Colby is the heaviest sleeper you will ever meet. Plus it is like, 9:15 in the morning and he usually doesn't wake up till 11 something."

"Perfect!", I said as me and Sam started to grab the tape and take it out to the hallway.

It has only been an hour and we only have a quarter of it done.

"Sam this is going to take forever. We need more people to help us."

"Fine I will go get Jake, Corey, and Arron."

Soon after he came back with 2 other boys. One was Jake and the other I guess was Corey.

"Emma this is Corey.", He said as Corey shook my hand.

"Well boys let's get this done. We only have an hour left."

After the next hour we had completed it and we added the little touch of #TeamSam on it.

It has been about two hours after and Colby still wasn't awake, so we decided to FaceTime him.

"Hello?", Colby said in a tried voice as he answered the phone.

"Dude come, hurry, Emma just fell down the stairs and is hurt badly!", Sam said in a very worried voice.

"Don't worry dude I'm coming!", and all I heard after that was a loud noise as a door slammed and someone ran straight into the tape.

____________________________________
🌟 730 words 🌟
Thanks for reading, sorry for any mistakes.
#TakeChances
May 25, 2018