Chapter 3: Meeting Them

I wake up to the beautiful sound of people talking in the living room. So I grab some clothes out of my closet and run to the bathroom before Moe could see me.

I ran into the bathroom and took a shower and got changed into a
Black crop top, with black leggings, and a jean looking flannel. With some gold bracelets and necklace and a ring. Then I put on some black combat boots.

Then I put on some natural makeup and put my hair in a messy bun

Then I walked out of the bathroom and noticed that Moe was talking to 1 or 2 other people,  so I went into my room and grabbed my phone and a few other things. Like my camera and put my phone in a black granite case, and grabbed my little black bag. Then as I was grabbing my glasses.....

"Emma are you up?", Moe shouted.

"Yeah why?"

"I want you to come meet some of my new friends that my subscribers want me to do a video with."

"Fine, I'm coming."

Then I walked into the living room to find two boys one with blonde hair and one with brown hair and they both had blue eyes that looked like the ocean.

"This is my friends.... ", Moe started to say as I cut him off.

"Sam and Colby.", I said.

"Yeah how did you know?"

"I watched some of there videos last week."

"Hi I'm Sam and this is Colby.", the blonde boy said while shaking my hand and the brown headed boy did the same thing.

"Where are some places you want to explore and when?", Moe asked.

"How bout tonight?", Sam asked.

"Yeah we can go to that abandoned train station you found Sam.", I suggested.

"Yeah but before we go can we go get some food?", Colby asked.

"Yeah sure let's go", I said before everyone got up and I grabbed Moe's car keys.

When we got into the car I asked, "So where are we going?".

"Tender Greens!", Colby shouted.

"Okay let's get this going."

As soon as we got there we hoped out of the car because I don't think any of us ate breakfast.

As soon as we got in there we took a seat and ordered our food and it wasn't long until our food came out.

"Hey guys can I post the picture on instagram?", I asked.
(P. S. I took the pic before we came in)
"Sure.", they all replied.

Likes: colbybrock, samgolbach, aly_is_here, and 10,401 others@officalemma: hanging with the boys at Tender Greens @colbybrock  @samgolbach @moesargi

@officalemma: hanging with the boys at Tender Greens @colbybrock  @samgolbach @moesargi

Comments:

@moesargi: I look the best in my opinion

@officalemma: @moesargi, fine think what you want

@colbybrock:💙

@aly_is_here: you go girl 💖💖

@officalemma: @aly_is_here, you know it💖😂😉

@believerof: oooooooo Colby

@coreyscherer: I saw that you tagged me friends so I had to come comment

@samgolbach: of course @coreyscherer we all know 💖

@officalemma: @coreyscherer 😂

"Who is your friend Corey Scherer?", I asked.

"He is one of the roommates.", Colby said.

"So you guys have roommates. How many?", I asked.

"There is Jake, Corey, Arron, Devyn, us, and 2 dogs.", Sam said.

"Really I need to come by one day to meet the dogs."

"Sure I say the roommates would like that.", Colby said.

"Okay I think it's time to get going it's getting late and we need to go back to the apartment to get a few things before we shoot the video.", Moe stated.

"Yeah I agree because if we are staying overnight I'm bringing some blankets.", I said and made everyone laugh.

"We are going to half to do this again sometime?", Colby said.

"Yeah of course.", I said.

Then we got up and got into the car. I was driving and Colby was in the passenger seat,  with Moe and Sam in the back.

"Can we play some music?", I asked.

They all said yes so I plugged in the aux cord and turned on my playlist.

____________________________________
🌟 675 words 🌟
Thanks for reading sorry for any misspelled words. Please share this story and thank you!
I'm thinking about making an instagram story so I need suggestions.
May 22, 2018