Chapter 34: Wrapping Pranks

Two Months Later

So it's been a good two months. Me and Jake have become better friends and he even has a girlfriend named Tara now. And Sam got back together with Kat and there is a special visiter on the way. Corey and Devyn have had there differences so they split but I'm still good friends with both of them. And Elton has a girlfriend now and sadly we are moving out of the Traphouse soon. Even though I've been here for a while it still feels like it was just yesterday.

So we move out of the Traphouse next week and as far as I know of the Prank Wars is still going. So any ways me and Colby just woke up or more like me and anyways I got up because I heard my phone go off. So I reached over to the night stand and grabbed my phone to see a text from Jake.

Jakeee😜: Hey can you help me with something????😉

Emmie🥳:Sure, what??

Jakeee😜:I want to prank Sam. And I need your and Kats help. Are you in??

Emmie🥳: I would love to when??

Jakeee😜:Meet In Sams room at 7 tonight

Emmie🥳: K I'll be there👍🏻

After that I put my phone back and got out of bed which caused Colby to wake up. "Babe come back to bed.", he said in a really tried voice.

"I have to go do stuff, but maybe we could sleep in tomorrow?", I said while looking through my clothes. "Fine but if your getting up, I might as well.", he said as he sat up and grabbed his phone.

While he was doing that I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom to shower.
After I showered I changed into a yellow hoodie with black leggings then I dried my hair a little and put it in a messy bun. Then I put eye liner on and some highlight before I put my glasses on and left the bathroom.

When I left the bathroom I went back to mine and Colby's room but when I walked in Colby was gone

When I left the bathroom I went back to mine and Colby's room but when I walked in Colby was gone. So I went and looked through insta until I got a text from Colby saying he was doing a video with Brennen and won't be back until later tonight so I decided I should film something for my channel since I haven't really posted for like a year.

So I ran over and set up the ring light beside his desk and set up my camera on the desk beside it. Then I tweeted out for the fans to ask me questions.

And after about 10 minutes I looked through a few and turned on my camera.
"Hey what's up, guys? It's your girl back here with another video! And I know I haven't been on in like a year but don't worry guys I'm back for now at least.", I said with a giggle."Yes that's right I'm back to posting videos once a week. And anyways I'm back and I wanted to ease myself back into YouTube so I decided that I was gonna do a Q&A. So I tweeted out for you guys to ask me some questions and trust me some of these are really juicy.", I said with a smirk and a laugh right after.

"So let's get started! Okay question number one, how long have you and Colby been dating?", then I looked off in the distance and started counting on my fingers. "Well.....? No I'm joking we've been together for a good like year and three months now."

Then I looked at my phone and back at the camera."Man these are getting juicy fast.", with a giggle."Okay question number two, what happened between you and Sam? Well it's a long story, let's just say me and Sam used to talk but this was before me and Colby, but now I'm happy with my one and only Colby Brock.", I said while I started smiling and looking down.

Then my video took another 15 minutes and by that time someone was knocking on the door so I told them to come in as I turned off my camera and my light.

"So are you ready?", I heard Jake ask as I was putting my stuff away. "Yeah let's do this."

Then we left my room and made our way into Sams where Kat was sitting on the bed with her phone. "KAT!", I screamed as she screamed my name and we hugged each other.

"Are you guys trying to get us caught?!", Jake whisper screamed. "Maybe?", me and Kat said at the same time. Then Jake pulled out his camera and started his intro. "Hey what's up guys? Welcome back to my channel. So today I'm here with two very special girls, Kat and Emma. And your probably wondering why I got girls to help me and no boys. Well I hear girls are expert wrappers. Yes that's right since Sams birthday is coming up...."

"His Birthday is in November, it's March.", Kat interrupted. "Well would you rather your present be early or late?"

"Early.", she said. "And that's why we're wrapping his stuff cause we know he'll have to like it cause he already owns it.", I added in realizing why we were doing this.

"Exactly, Emma. So let's get started.", he said as he sat up the camera and we started wrapping things.

We wrapped everything in his room from a cereal bar to his bed. Everything was covered and the last thing to wrap was his door, so Kat was on one side and I was on the other but as we threw over the paper we heard the door open downstairs so Jake grabbed the camera and ran off while we finished up and met up with him and Sam on the stairs.

"So Sam we got you a early birthday present.", Jake stated as Sam finished coming up the stairs.

"What are you talking about Jake my birthday was three months ago?"

"No it's 9 months away. So we are early."

"Wait so you guys helped?", Sam asked while looking at us. Me and Kat just giggled and followed behind him as he got o his door of wrapping paper. "Oh you guys got me a door!?", then me and Kat started laughing again.

"Go ahead open the door.", Jake said while laughing. "Should I?", Sam asked as he slowly opened the door and looked in.

"Oh my Gosh!! Jake! What did u do to my room!?", Sam said as he ripped some wrapping paper off a pillow.

________________________________
•1108 words•
August 13, 2019💙