Chapter 33: Australia Day 2-6

..... Colby jumped and I couldn't stop him, all I could hope for is that there was water below, but as I got closer I noticed it was just land, and there was no Colby around. I couldn't hold it in I just started breaking down, because I felt empty, like there was nothing for me to do. I sat on that bridge for a good 5 minutes just thinking about my past with him, but I was soon disturbed when something grabbed me and held me over the bridge... All I could think was to let this all end... But.

"Emma, Emma, Emma?",  said someone behind me. I turned over to find Colby sitting up shaking me. "Are you okay?",  I guess he asked because I had tears still coming down my face.

"Yeah? I'm fine. ", I said quietly. "Are you sure?",  then he gave me that look. The look that says I know your lining. But I ignored it and shook my head, before I got out of the bunk, to walk to the bathroom.

When I got in the bathroom, I changed into a gray crop top with black joggers and straightened my hair and put a beanie on.

After I changed I walked out to find them all sitting at the table eating breakfast

After I changed I walked out to find them all sitting at the table eating breakfast. "Come on Emma, join us?!", Corey said patting a seat next to him. "No thanks, I think I'm going to actually go to the mall across the street. ", lie. "Well be careful!", Elton said. "No wait I'll come!", Colby said getting up.

"No you don't have to, I mean it's girl shopping. ", puts a fake smile on. "No I'm coming and that's final. ", he said standing up, smiling. Then he walked into the bathroom. "Well guys I'm gonna at least step outside, you know to get some fresh air. "

"Okay, but don't go too far. ", Sam said. "I won't, don't worry. ", I said as I closed the door behind me.

I walked a little down the street, when I started getting deeper into my thought about.. That dream. It even hurts me to think about it. About how Colby jumped and about how I was even thinking about doing it. Dreams don't usually hurt people but they do me, because mostly all my dreams come true and I don't want that one to be right. Out of all the dreams that don't work and if this one does I'm going to...... Be.. Down and kind of mad I guess.

As I was thinking about this I said, "Damn it!", and then I guess someone heard it cause from behind me I heard a, "Excuse me?". When I turned around it was Sam. "Sorry, didn't mean to disturb you. ", "No, Sam it's fine I guess I kinda need someone to talk to?"

Then we went and sat on a bench near by. "So what was the crying thing about?", Sam asked looking concerned. "While it's hard to say, but I just don't want it to happen. ",  I said as I stared at the ground. "Well what happened? I mean if you can?"

"If I tell you, you have to promise me you won't tell, Colby or any of the other boys!", I said looking up into his eyes with concern. "Look you can trust me, I've learned from my mistakes. ",  giving me a smirk. "Fine, but if I do tell you, you have to tell me what happened with you and... ",  and before I could finish he said yeah sure whatever.

"Okay well... ",  then I told him everything I dreamed about and how I've had it 3 times in a row. After I was finished he just look at me. "Well Emma, it sounds like you need to tell Colby?"
"No I can't and you know that!", then I guess he understood so we went on.

"Well the reason why me and Cassie broke up was because me and Kat started talking again. ""Really really what's so bad about that?", then he stared at the ground. "Sam?"

"Emma, she is.... Pregnant. And it's all because of me and I just can't handle the pressure. ", then his eyes started to tear up so I put my arm around his shoulders and he put his head on mine. "It's going to be okay Sam, because we're all here for you, even me. "

Later that week

It's been about 4 days and me and boys have went skydiving, bungee jumping again, swimming with sharks, rock climbing, and we've been to a haunted jail, overnight. Now we are on our way to a bowling alley that this dude is letting us in too. This is the last stop of this trip before we are leaving but anyways I'm wearing a a camo crop top with ripped jeans, a gray beanie, and brown boots. Then I did my regular makeup and curled my hair. Colby wore a gray hoodie with black jeans and black vans.

When we got there we did our intro inside the RV

Elton:"What's up guys? So today we are doing another overnight in a, drum roll please?"
All:"By mm mm mm!"
Elton:"Bowling Alley! Yes you heard right these idiots are going into another bowling alley!"
Emma:"Yeah, okay, but I wasn't even there last time!"
Colby:"Yeah, true but you can be an idiot at times. "
Then I hit Colby in the arm.
Colby:"Ahhhhhh abuse!", then he picked me up and put me on his back.
Sam:"Hey guys, can you like stop being cute for like 5 minutes?"
Corey:"Yeah like if my foot wasn't hurt right now me and Sam would be cute. "
Elton:"Sure? But more like disgusting. "
Then Elton shut off the camera and we went and filmed us getting in. Then we stayed till 4 am just eating some snacks and doing dumb stuff with bowling balls.

After that was over we went to the airport and loaded our luggage on the convaer belt and loaded onto the plane.
______________________________________
✴️1004 words✴️
Thanks for reading! New chapters coming soon!
February 17, 2019