Chapter 23: WDW meets S&C

After we pulled up to the house they jumped out and was running up to the door, saying"hurry up".

"Okay I'm coming!", I said as I unlocked the door.

As soon as we went inside we were greeted by 2 dogs, Buddy and Navi.

"Aww these are some of the cutest dogs I have ever seen.", Zach said.

After he said that Colby and Sam came around the corner with blank faces.

"Who is this?", Sam said looking at me.

"Oh this is Zach and Corbyn, from the band Why Don't We.", after I said this Corbyn and Zach gave me a hug and then chased after the dogs so I could talk to them. "Where is everyone else? "
"Well Corey and Devyn went back to Florida for a video, Jake is out with a girl, and Araon is upstairs playing video games."

"Well do you think it is okay if they stay the night?", I said looking at them both with a pleading look.

"I don't care but where are they going to sleep?", Colby asked looking at me.

"Well they can sleep in my room."

"Why would we let that happen. I mean didn't you just meet them?", Sam asked giving me a motherly look.

"Yeah but they already feel like younger brothers to me. Please?", I said mostly looking at Sam.

"Fine but don't do nothing stupid."

"I mean what could I do?", I asked running past him to grab the guys.

When I found the guys they were in the game room watching fortnight videos.

"So I guess you guys got a little to comfortable.", I said as I pulled them off the couch. "Now come on guys I will show you around the house."

I took them to the kitchen first and then the other empty room which I said was for filming. Then I took them upstairs and showed the rooms but didn't go in them. The last place I took them was my room. (Idk if I told you but she got her own room because Araon moved downstairs beside the garage)

"And this is my room and the room you will be staying in."

"Really I thought your roommates wasn't going to let us stay in a room with us?", Zach questioned as they came in the room and I shut the door.

"I have my ways of persuading people.", I said with a smile and then jumped on my bed.

Corbyn sat in my gaming chair and Zach sat in my bungee chair. We talked and played games for a couple hours before we went to sleep. We all slept on my bed because my bed folds out into beds but I think Corbyn might have rolled over a little to much cause his arm was across my waste when I fell asleep. 
------------------------------------------------------------Time Skip 

The next morning I woke up somehow in between both of them. Corbyn on my left and Zach on my right. But I didn't mind it I just got up and went to my closet. I grabbed a white top and black ripped jeans, with white shoes and a gray sweater. Then I went and took a shower. After that I put my hair up in a messy bun and did my natural makeup.

When I was done I came back out into my room and found Corbyn sitting in my gaming chair playing fortnight and Zach still sleeping on the bed

So I walked over to the other gaming chair and decided to join.

"So how did you sleep Corbyn?"

"Pretty good. How bout you?"

"Same. Um....  Can I play?"

"Sure here you go. ", he said handing me a blue controller and headphones.

We played for a good 2 hours before Zach woke up and got changed. Then we all joined in and played for another 2 hours.

It was about 3:00 pm when Corbyn got a phone call to come back home. I guess they had to work on a song. So I took them home and came back to find Corey and Devyn home. While they were unpacking there stuff I ran back to my room.

When I got back to my room I jumped on my bed and looked through my phone to find out that I had been added to a group chat. Apparently Why Don't We started a group chat with me and Kat. So I spent hours on my phone just texting away my evening.
______________________________________
⭐749 words ⭐
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Sorry for anything I got wrong and sorry for short chapter.
July 24, 2018