Chapter 15: Trampoline Park

On the road to the trampoline park it was a quiet ride. So I decided to do my intro.

"Hey, what's up guys?! It's Emma and I'm back! I know I haven't posted in like 1 and a half weeks. So I'm back with a overnight video, but I'm not alone. So with me, I have Colby, Sam, Elton, and Corey.", I said as I pointed the camera to each of them. "We are doing an overnight at this Trampoline Park, which we are not aloud to stay overnight at."

"Yeah, so let's not be stupid.", Elton said as he looked at Corey and Colby, so I pointed my camera at them and then turned back around.

"So guys I will continue this video when we are there and are hidden. Plus any parts that I may skip, you can go to Elton's channel, or should I say TFIL and watch the other parts of the video. So I will see you when we get there.", I said as I put my hand in front of the camera lens and turned it off.

"So how much further?"

"We only have about 5 more miles.", Colby answered.
******************************
Time Skip

When we arrived at the park Elton did his intro and then we went inside and got our bands. Then we took off our shoes and started looking around for great hiding spots. While Elton was filming we found some stupid hiding spots. So we decided to go get something to eat cause workers started to look at us weird.

"Hey guys I think I found a great spot."

"Where?", Elton asked as he ran over.

"How bout under the trampolines? You know we could go through that gate and it leads us down under them."

"Guys I think Emma found our hiding spot.", Elton announced as they all came over and gave me a high five. But when Colby came over he just put his arm around me and we walked together to our seats in the pizza place.

When we sat down I got my camera out of my bag and started filming.

"So guys we made it inside and we found our spot. And if you can see it's right over there.", I said as I pointed my camera towards the direction of the gate.
"So we are going to hide under the trampolines and I think this place closes at 10, right?", I asked Colby,  because he was sitting right beside me.

"Yeah I think and it is 9:16 right now.", Colby said as he showed the camera his phone.

"Oh yeah guys I have an announcement! Me and Colby are dating!", I said into the camera as Colby gave me a kiss on the cheek. "So yeah I will be back, when we are hiding. So see you guys later.", I said as I put my hand in front of the camera lens and turned it off.

"You know now you can't post that video until I get a video, telling people that we are dating?"

"Why?"

"So we can post it on the same day!"

"Oh I see u don't want people to know early, right?"

"Yeah, exactly!", Colby said as the others came back and sat down on the other side of the table.

"So what are we doing tomorrow?", I asked Sam.

"I was thinking we could do another exploration video, except for my channel. Would you be up for that?"

"Yeah sure! I would love too!"

After that I wasn't sure if anyone else knew I was blushing. But I mean I'm dating Colby, but I still have the same feelings for Sam, or at least I think there the same.

After a while of eating and talking we decided to go to our hiding spot. As soon as we got back down there I pulled my camera back out.

"So guys we are in hiding right now and waiting for the workers to leave.", I said quietly. Then right after I said that I pointed my camera towards the trampoline because someone was walking on top of it.

"Okay guys I think the workers are done checking this side and are about to leave.", I said right when the lights turned out.

I continued filming until this dude started searching under the trampolines, then we climbed under one of them.

"Hey what are you doing down here!", he shouted, and then was pushing us up the ramp, as I was still filming.

"We are just trying to stay overnight, for a video.", Elton explained.

"Okay first off we don't care for you staying the night here, but you could have at least asked?"

"Wait your going to let us stay here?"

"Yep, but as long as you give us a shout out?"

"Okay!"

Then I turned my camera and gave them a shout out and Elton and Sam did the same.

"Wait but how did you know we were still here?", I asked.

"You want to know,  follow me."

Then when we followed him we noticed that our shoes were all still there. So all we could do was laugh. After all this we hung out and did a bunch of stupid things and then after around 4 or 5 am we left and went home and slept until about 3 pm.

____________________________________
🌟 892 words 🌟
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Sorry for any misconceptions. Going to try and publish every other day.
(Trampoline Video Above)
June 12, 2018