Chapter 32:Australia Day 1

It's been a couple days since Elton told us we were going to Australia. I've been ready to go ever since 4 am this morning even though our flight doesn't actually leave till 10 am, and it's currently 6. I've been laying in bed with Colby waiting on him to wake up but I just couldn't stay laying there in my thoughts anymore. So I got up and changed into a hoodie, leggings, and some brown boots. Then I put my hair in a bun and did a natural makeup look.

After changing I went downstairs and fixed myself some pancakes, and maybe a few for Colby

After changing I went downstairs and fixed myself some pancakes, and maybe a few for Colby. Then I ate them while watching a few episodes of "Pretty Little Liars". It was a little after 8 when I heard someone coming down the stairs. I thought it was Colby so I called his name, but there was no answer so I went and looked by the stairs. There was a blonde girl, it looked like Casey.

"Casey?", I said kinda quiet, but loud enough she could hear.
She looked up kind of startled. "Emma?, umm.. I was just leaving?"
I walked a little closer, I could tell she was and had been crying.
"Are you okay?",  I said getting closer.
"No but I don't want to talk about it, well at least.. Not right now?"
"That's okay. "
"Well I'm going to go, see ya later. "

And with that she left. I still felt so confused so I went up to Sam's room to find him staring at his wall with a blank expression.

"Sam are you okay?", after I said that he starting staring at me.
"Go away!"
"No Sam, not until you tell me about what happened with you and Casey. "
"What, we broke up okay!"*sounds really angry*
"Gosh, chill dude!"
"Are you really asking me to chill after you come in my room asking about my business!"
"Sam stop!"
"No get out NOW!"
Then Sam pushed me out the door, and right into Colby.

When I turned around Colby looked angry, I could tell what he was about so I told him no and pulled him downstairs.

"So what's wrong with, Sam?", Colby asked but kind of in a annoyed voice.
"He and Casey, broke up. ", after I said this he kind of gave me a concerned look.

After that little convo or I don't even think that was a conversation, but anyways Colby went up and changed and finished packing while I cleaned up the kitchen. It was a little after 8:30 when we left with Sam and Corey.
Me and Colby sat in the front while Sam and Corey sat in the back on the way to the airport.

We arrived a few minutes before 9:30 and got everything checked and now we were just waiting to board. We sat in the corner of the airport waiting on Elton. Of course Sam was distant so I tried to go talk to him but everytime I sat beside him, he would just get up and move, so I gave up after a while.

Skip plane ride
---------------------------
When we arrived I was literally the first one off. But seriously when everybody was off we went and got our luggage then we met up outside to film our intro to our trip.

After we filmed that we all loaded into an RV, which apparently they get the same one everytime they have come here, so I guess that is nice. But anyways the sleeping arrangements is me and Colby on the top bunk and Sam and Elton in the bed in the back, and then Corey is sleeping on the table.

It took about 45 minutes before we arrived at a bridge that apparently we are going to bungee off of. That's nice I just wished someone would have said something.

"Uh are we jumping off that?", I asked Elton. "Yep, and Corey isn't chickening out!", he said as slapped Corey on the arm.

Skip to before we jumped
--------------------------------------------
We all had our equipment on and Elton and Sam were about to jump. "Go Elton! Go Sam!",  we all cheered as they jumped.

After they jumped it was mine and Colby's turn. They strapped him in first as I watched him jump then it was mine turn. "Good luck, Corey!",  I said as the dude said jump and I did. When I jumped I felt the whole world around me stop as my whole head went under the water, I think about twice. It was about 30 seconds later when I was just hanging there ready for the lifeguard to come get me.

When the lifeguard finally got there Colby, Sam, and Elton were still on the boat. "Why didn't you guys get off?"
"Cause we wanted to see if Corey, is going to jump. ", Elton said. Right after he said that Corey jumped and all you heard was Corey's girly scream.

After everybody was on the boat we decided we would go for a swim near the shore. So when we got close enough Colby picked me up bridal style and jumped in the water. "COLBY! You could have...... ", before I could finish he had his lips on mine. They were softer and more passionate then they were before, but I guess it's just where I was getting used to it.

"You were going to do what now?", he asked playfully.  "Your lucky I love you Cole Robert Brock. ", I responded with a giggle.

After playing around for a while we decided it was time to go back to the RV and get some food. So we went back and got ready for dinner, which would be fine dinning so after the boys got done it was finally my turn, so I went into the bathroom and changed into a black dress with some black heels, black leather jacket and a black purse. Then I did a purple and black eye shadow look with some red lipstick. And lastly I curled my hair.

After I was done we went to the restaurant, which it took about 30 minutes before we were finally seated

After I was done we went to the restaurant, which it took about 30 minutes before we were finally seated. I've never had to wait that long, but I guess since people were celebrating something in Australia it would.

After we were done eating we went back and as soon as I changed and put my hair up I was out and the others slowly followed.
______________________________________
✴️1075 words✴️
Thanks for reading going to try and end this before or a little bit after 50 chapters. Comment if you want a sequel. 💙
February 4, 2019