Chapter 7: Decision

"Don't worry dude I'm coming!", and all I heard after that was a loud noise as a door slammed and someone ran straight into the tape.
____________________________________

"What the heck is this!", Colby said very loudly.

"You've been pranked #TeamSmma!", me and Sam shouted.

"Wait you Emma is okay?"

"Yes totally! I mean why would I do that to you bro?"

"I don't know, but can I break through this?"

"Yeah got ahead it is just like 6 layers of duck tape.", I added in.

"Okay you ready?"

"Yeah knock it down!"

They counted down from three and right then is when he ramed the wall and it broke from the corner down.

We all screamed and shouted when he came through, but then Colby grabbed me and put me on his shoulder and then ran downstairs.

"Colby you better not be doing what I think your going to do!"

"Well do you have your phone?"

"No its upstairs. Why?"

"You will see!"

"No Colby NO!", I said right when Colby jumped in the pool with me.

"Colby you jerk!"

"I know, but yet you also got pranked!"

"#TeamColby!!", Colby said as Sam ran outside with the camera.

"Oh you just wait team Colby your time is coming.", I said to the camera.

Then while Sam was doing his outro, me and Colby stayed in the Pool and started talking.

"So I was wandering something?"

"What were you wandering about? We're you wandering about my first prank I'm going to do to you."

"No something else."

"Like what?"

"Well what are you doing tonight?"

"OMG, Colby Brock are you asking me on a date?"

"Maybe?"

"OMG, you are!"

"So Emma would you like to go on a date with me?"

"YES, Yes, Yes!"

And right then is when I gave him a bear hug and we went under water, and we didn't let go until we came back up.

As soon as we got out of the pool Sam came outside and gave me a big huge and brought me inside to dry off. Right after that we went upstairs. I started to go to Devyn's room to tell her the good news, but then I remembered I left my phone in Sam's room.

When I made my way to Sam's room I heard two voices. One sounded like Sam and the other Colby. As I went to the door I heard their conversation.

It sounded like he was mad that Colby asked me out and how Sam was going to do it today.

Right when I figured that out I ran to Devyn's door and knocked. Then a few seconds after I heard a come in.

When I went in there I told Devyn about everything. The prank,  the pool,  when Colby asked me out,  and about what I heard in the room.

"Okay, first I need you to just breathe and think about what you are saying."

"So which one of them do you like the best?"

"I don't know I can't chose."

"Fine which one have you spent more time with?"

"Colby because Sam, everytime he tries to hang out with me another person needs his attention."

"Then go out with Colby and see how it goes, and don't think about Sam. Now let's get you ready!"

"Okay let's go."

Next Devyn pulled me into her closet and started looking through her clothes.

"I found the perfect outfit, but before you see it and put it on, come outside and let me do your makeup and hair."

"Okay."

Over the next hour and 20 minutes Devyn did my hair and makeup.

"Okay are you ready to see your outfit?"

"Yes of course!", and after I said that Devyn showed me a black top, skinny jeans, gold earrings, black bracelet, and a black change purse. She also had black boots.

Before I put on my outfit I went to Sam's room to get my phone. As I was walking down the hallway I noticed that Sam wasn't in his room and Colby was in the bathroom I guess getting ready.

When I went to get my phone I noticed it wasn't in the same place, but I didn't care. But as I was walking out I ran straight into Sam and was knocked to the ground.

"Oh hey Sam what's up?"

"What are you doing in my room?"

"Oh yeah I just came to get my phone. I left it in here earlier."

"Okay and see ya. Oh yeah and good luck on that date!", he said he an angry tone.

"Okay bye I guess."

Then after that I ran back into Devyn's room and got changed.

Colby's Pov
---------------------
While I was in the bathroom I heard like Sam was talking to someone, so I cracked open the door a little bit. It sounded like Sam was still angry as he was talking to, what I think is Emma. Why would he talk like that to Emma, I mean I thought he likes her. As soon as I heard footsteps going back down the hallway I left the bathroom and looked into Sam's room. He was just standing there looking out his window, when he got a buzz from his phone. After that I went back to my room to finish getting ready.

Emma Pov
--------------------
About 30 minutes after I got ready I heard a knock on Devyn's door.

"I'll get it.", Devyn said.

When she opened the door I could tell it was Colby. He asked her if I was ready and right as she said yes I walked up to the door. Devyn left the room and went downstairs leaving me and Colby upstairs.

"So?"

"You know you look beautiful right?"

"Whatever you say and thank you!"

"So are you ready to go?"

"Yes of course!"

"Well let's go!"

As me and Colby were walking downstairs I looked back and saw Sam standing there in the hallway watching me go down the stairs.

When me and Colby got downstairs we yelled that we would be back later.

Then Colby opened the door for me and we left. When we reached the car Colby opened the door for me again and we left.

____________________________________
🌟 1037 words 🌟
Thanks for reading! Sorry for any misspelled words.
May 26, 2018