Chapter 12: Cheating Prank

As soon as Colby left I grabbed a knife and a old shirt and went into the bathroom. Then I set everything down on the sink and starting digging under the sink for the blood, but before I found it Sam came and knocked on the door.

"Hey Colby are you in there? I need to talk to you about something?"

All I did was make a noise that sounded like a yes.

"Okay can you come out?"

Then I made a no sound.

"Fine I will talk to you through the door. Well I wanted to talk to you about Emma. Well I have noticed how she tried  calling you today when there apartment was broke into and you didn't answer. I also know that you were hanging out with Shea at that time. So I need to know, are you cheating on Emma?"

All I did was sit there in shock. Not about Cony hanging with another girl because they could be just friends,  but how Sam didn't tell me where he was after I asked him where he was. Or what if everything he is saying is true, that Colby could be cheating on me?

"Colby please tell me.", Sam asked but all I did was sit there in silence.

"Fine, but if you are don't think Emma will be the only one your dealing with.", Sam said sounding really angry as he stormed off into his room.

Then I peeked out the door to make sure his door was shut, before continuing to look for the blood. When I got the blood I took it and the knife over the sink and started to make it look like I stabbed Colby. I mean what if Sam was right and that's the only reason he is doing this prank, so he can go hang out with Shea while I'm setting up everything. Uh, I got to get mind off of it so I decided to do my makeup and put some blood on my face.

When I was finished with everything I threw the bottle of blood in the trash and covered it up so Sam wouldn't notice. It was almost 1 in like 10 minutes, so I decided to make a run for it back into Colby's room. But when I was about to enter my room I heard Sam talking to someone, so I went over to his door to listen.

"So what prank are we going to do?", a girl said.

"Well I was thinking about doing..", but before he could finish I heard someone coming down the hallway and I couldn't risk anybody seeing my so I bolted into Colby's room.

A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door, so I went over to the door and did a few knocks back to make sure it was Colby. Then he came into the room and sat on the couch.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah I just... nevermind."

"You just what?"

"I.... just got to do your makeup to make it look like I stabbed you."

"Okay but hurry, as far as I know Moe is here, but he could leave anytime now."

As soon as he told me this I rushed and did his makeup with the blood and then texted Devyn to make a mark on his shirt to make it look real.

"I think you did an amazing job Devyn!"

"Thank you!"

"Hey but I think you both did amazing!", Colby said giving me a big hug.

"Wish Colby don't ruin your amazing wound that Devyn did.", I said which made him let go of me, which I didn't want.

"Okay its go time! Devyn I need you to like call a house meeting or something in the garage because it's right underneath my and Sam's room. Then me and Emma are going to make a big commotion causing you guys to probably rum out of the garage as Emma runs downstairs. Sam will probably catch her and see the blood and start freaking out, while Emma tells him not to go upstairs into my room. Where I will be laying on the ground acting dead. Then Emma will half to stop him from calling 911. Okay do you girls both know what to do?"

"Yeah we do.", we both responded as Devyn headed out of the room.

As soon as she left we got a house text that said, "House meeting in 10 minutes in the garage. Be there!".

******************************
10 minutes later

When everybody but Colby and me were down there Devyn texted us telling us to start the prank.

After we both saw the text we started yelling as loud as we could at each. For example, we yelled things like, "Your the worst boy/girlfriend in the world!", "I never want to see you again!".

Then I grabbed the knife and threw it on the floor, while Colby fell backwards making a big flop noise, which was loud and scared me. Next thing I did was run out of the room, slamming the door behind me. Then I heard the garage door open as I ran down the stairs.

Right before I went out the front door Sam grabbed me and carried me over to the couch, while I was saying, "Don't go upstairs!", over and over again.

"Why shouldn't we go upstairs!", Sam yelled as everybody started going upstairs. Then I ran past Sam and made my way upstairs, running towards Colby's room. Then I stopped at Colby's door blocking it from everyone.

"Please don't go in there!"

"No we are going in!", Corey said as he picked me up so everyone could open the door and see what I meant. Next thing I know Sam is calling 911.

____________________________________
🌟 965 words 🌟
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Sorry for any misspelled words or sentences that don't make since.
June 3, 2018