Chapter 20: Moving On

I woke up later that night because my phone was going off like crazy from people sending me pictures. Then when I got on my phone I saw something I didn't want to ever see. I saw Colby with another girl and they were making out. Apparently Colby went to a party last night and he still hasn't came home. And all I could do or think of doing was leaving and never coming back.

After that I threw my phone to the floor and was running around his room throwing all my stuff back in my suitcase. Then packing other equipment and stuff. After that was all gone I wrote a note to Colby that said, "I saw pics and we are threw. I'm sorry.". Then I laid it on his nightstand and started to walk down the hallway, but ran into Sam on the way.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?"

"Well haven't you seen?", I said that and I think he just then noticed the suitcase.

"Emma, are you leaving?"

"Yeah and I don't think I'm ever coming back.", right then I started to break down.

"Emma come on we can talk about it in my room.", he said as he led me to his room and carried my stuff into the room too. "But why?", then he sat on the bed beside me.

"Have you not heard from your fans?"

"No my phone is dead and I was coming up here to get the charger."

"Well the fans sent me pictures."

"Pictures of what?", he said as he put his arm around me.

"Pictures of........  of Colby...... with another....... girl.", and right then is when I completely broke down in Sams arms.

"It will be okay because I will always be here for you.", he said as we sat back on the bed and cuddled for a good hour before I feel asleep beside him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip

When I woke up it was around 10 am and Sam was nowhere in the room. So I decided to pick out some clothes out of my bag and changed in Sam's closet. I changed into red crop top, black jeans, and a gray sweater.
I didn't wear any makeup because I was to sad to,  so I just put my hair in a messy ponytail.

When I walked out of the closet I heard people talking outside of Sam's room so being myself I went over and listened to the conversation

When I walked out of the closet I heard people talking outside of Sam's room so being myself I went over and listened to the conversation. It was between Colby and Sam.

Colby: Dude listen it wasn't my fault.

Sam: Oh sure from what the pic looked like it kind of looked like you were enjoying it.

Colby: Dude I just need to talk to her.

Sam: No she will come to you when she is ready.

Colby: Bro she doesn't know the whole story just, please.

Sam: Bro just give her some time and she will come to you.

Colby: Fine but you better be right about this. 

After he said that I heard Sam start coming towards the door so I went and jumped on the little black chair he had in his room and got on my phone to act like that is what I have been doing.

When he came in the room he immediately closed the door and gave me a strange look and then went and sat in his gaming chair.

"So what was that about?", I asked him hoping he would tell me the truth.

"Oh nothing just some YouTube and instagram stuff."

Which I guess that is kind of true since this was sent to me on instagram and how much hate Colby is getting now.

"So what are you doing later?"

"I don't know but I'm thinking about dyeing my hair, but probably not today, why?"

"Well me and Jake were going to do a video and I would like you to join, but I mean it's up to you."

"I would actually like to if Jake's okay with it?"

"What do you mean of course he will be okay with it."

"But what's the video about?"

"Oh you will see."

"Well okay Mr. Mysterious I'm going to get some food downstairs I'm starving."

"Okay well good luck finding food because I think Aaron is eating it all.", he said as I was walking out the door.

As I was walking downstairs all I could think was to not see Colby. But I think he was in his room which was a good thing because I don't know what I would do if I did run into him.  As soon as I made it down to the kitchen I got some left over breakfast from this morning.

But on my way back I ran into the person that I mostly did not want to see. As soon as we saw each other both stopped and stared at each other for a good minute or two. Then I made a run towards Sam's room but Colby grabbed my arm.

"Wait Emma, please let me explain?", he sounded like he was on the break of tears also so I decided to stop and listen.

"What Colby?"

"Emma, I wasn't the one that kissed her, she kissed me first and she wouldn't let me go, so I just kept trying to push her off but she wouldn't move. And I'm so, so sorry can you ever forgive me so we can get back together?", he said with tears running down his face.

"I forgive you Colby, but I need a break from you, I'm sorry.", I said as I turned away and ran back downstairs into the garage and locked the door.

I didn't know what to do but cry, but instead I noticed the piano had been moved into the garage, so I went over and started playing two songs because music is the only way I can deal with feelings. So I played "Lost Boy" and "Titanium".

After I got done singing Titanium I left the garage and went up to Sam's room and closed the door. Then I went and laid on his bed until I feel asleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Sorry for any words or sentences that are messed up.
July 1, 2018