Chapter 17: Moving In or Out

When I woke up the next day it was done 12. So I tried to shake Colby awake and that didn't so I took a bottle of water and poured some on his face which made him wake up real quick.

"What Emma? I was trying to sleep."

"Sorry,  but I want to do something today."

"Fine what have you got planned?", then right after he said that he got a face time from Brennen.

"What is up brother?", Brennen said as soon as Colby pushed the answer button.

"Nothing much, just sitting here with Emma."

"Well cool brother, but anyways I was wander if you guys would want to come to the fair with me?"

"Yes! I have never been.", I said cutting off Colby.

"Okay I will pick you guys up around 5."

"Okay we will be here. Bye.", I said jumping off the bed running into the closet.

"Well bye bro."

"Yeah see you, later."

Then Colby hung up and came into the closet to see what I was doing.

"Emma what are you doing now?"

"I'm just picking out my outfit and I was going to do my makeup. Why?"

"Cause I.....  I don't know why just wandering I guess. Well I will be downstairs if you need me."

"Okay.", I said as he left closing the door behind him.

I was starting to get worried about Colby I mean he never acts like this. I mean at least around me. But I couldn't worry about it right now so I just went back to deciding my outfit. I changed into a red shirt with stripes and a black jean skirt. Then I put on some vans and put my phone in a rose phone case. Then I straightened my hair and put some bracelets on.

The next thing I did was my makeup

For my makeup on a glitter base with a tan outline

For my makeup on a glitter base with a tan outline. Then I put some fake eyelashes on and put on some eyeliner with mascara to finish it off.

Then I grabbed my phone and black backpack that had my camera and SD cards in it and ran downstairs to see Colby and Sam sitting on the couch playing video games. Colby was wearing a red hoodie with black jeans, black hat, vans, and a cross necklace.