Chapter 16: Video with Sam

I woke to Colby's arms around me and my phone buzzing like crazy. Apparently I set a alarm to wake up, so I was hoping Colby would get it, but knowing he was a deep sleeper I figured I would just have to get it. After I turned off my alarm I realised it was done 3 pm and knew that Sam wanted to do a video with me. So I slowly got out of bed trying to not wake Colby, course I mean I couldn't wake Colby up even though I wanted to.

When I got out of his arms I went into the closet and got changed. I changed into a light purple ripped sweater, workout leggings, and tennis shoes. Then I put my hair in a messy bun.

After that I went to Sam's room and knocked on the door to make sure Sam was in there

After that I went to Sam's room and knocked on the door to make sure Sam was in there. Then I heard a faint "come in". When I went inside I found Sam editing the video from the other night.

"So are we going to do that prank?"

"Yeah just let me finish editing."

"So I was going to go to the gym early. Then when I come back I'm going to act like I'm going out with friends, so he won't think nothing is weird. Then when he comes back he will hear us. So do you think that will work?"

"Sounds perfect, actually. Wait have you been planning this the whole time?", he asked as he closed his laptop.

"No I actually just thought of it."

"Well you go on to the gym and I will be ready when you get back."

"Wait oh yeah if Colby ask where I went just tell him the gym and then tell him why.", I said as I walked out of his room and downstairs to leave.
******************************
Time Skip

After the gym when I got back home Colby was sitting downstairs on his phone. So I decided to sneak up the stairs, but it didn't work.

"Hey Emma so I see you went to the gym without me."

"Yeah sorry Colby I just have friends that I'm going to hang out with later."

"Okay that's fine so I will just go with you tomorrow."

"Wait your not going tonight?"

"No I'm not really in the mood anyways. Why do you ask?"

"Cause you always go and I thought you were trying to get bigger muscles or something like that."

"Well if you really want me too, I guess I could?"

"Good now come on go get ready.", I said as I literally pushed him upstairs and in to our room. After he shut the door I went into Sam's room and texted him telling him that it was working and that I would tell him when he left.

Sam apparently went out so Colby wouldn't think anything was going to happen. When Colby came out I was standing right by the door.

"Hey I was just thinking. So which friends were you going to go out with?"