chapter 1

FOR EVERYONE THATS READING THIS, THE STORY GETS BETTER. THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS ARE SO BAD IM SORRY. ANYWAYS DON'T STOP READING AFTER THIS CHAPTER.

please...

Raebæ

-

it's pretty much been a normal Tuesday afternoon, school, lunch, the rest of school, home. normal day at school. until i get home. i see the note sitting on the counter. empty house. i look around a bit before reading the note.

"ANYONE HOME!?"

"RIZZY? MOM? JACKIE?"

jackie is my mother's girlfriend. rizzy is my brother. his real name is cliff but he's adapted to the nickname cliff.

i walk back into the kitchen after getting no response. i pick up the note and start reading it.

Dear My Beautiful boy Raegan,
I'm very sorry to be leaving you like this. Cliff, Jackie, and i are going to be leaving you for a long time. We apologize for such an inconvenience. i've left you 10 thousand dollars in the vase by the front door. use it wisely. i love you my son.

~love,
Mom

i have tears streaming down my face by the time i get to the end. wtf? why would they just leave my life this? ugh. i wipe my tears and go over to the vase. i look inside and see the money. i pick up the vase and walk over to the couch. i pour the contents of the vase out and there's the money, a key, and another note.

i sigh and pick up the note. it's a sticky note this time. i flip it over and look at the back. nothing? ugh. i flip it back over and read the stupid note probably left by my mother.

Dear Raegan, i see you've found my second note, i've left you a treat on your dresser behind that picture of you and your cutie of a best friend.

~Best wishes,
Mom

what the fuck is up with all this secretive shit?
i put the vase back and go upstairs to my room. i look on my dresser. i see the picture of me and justin, him on my back, junior year of high school, at this stupid field trip thing to the zoo. we had both came out to each other about being trans. that's the same year we kissed and he found out he was gay and i found out i was bi. best year of my life.

i smile and pick up the picture frame. i look behind it to see nothing. i'm a little disappointed that she left, AND lied to me about a treat.

wait.

i look at the back of the picture and see a little piece of paper sticking out of the bottom. i undo the back and pick it up. i see that the paper is another sticky note. i sigh even louder if possible.

Dear Raegan, again! sorry! your brother found what i put behind the picture and he tried to take it. it's hidden somewhere else. look in your closet.

~well,
Mom

oh my fucking god. i'm tired of this shit. i crumble the note and throw it. i put the picture back in its rightful place and walk over to my closet i open it and see a small box. i pick it up and open it. first i see the huge diamond ring sitting there. i've never seen it before. i pick it up and i pick up the little card board thingy that holds the ring.

(if you even know what the hell that is then yeah. idfk how the hell to explain it. lmao bye)

i look under it and see something very familiar that hasn't been in my life in a while...

my blades

like

all

of

them

my eyes start to get watery as i get flash backs from being in the hospital. then i see the note under the blades.

i walk over to my dresser and pour the blades out. they all fall and i count them.

1
2
3
4
5

i used every single one....

i look back in the box and read the note.

Dear Raegan, if i really know you, you're tired of this bullshit and the notes and me making you look for them. i'm sorry about the blades...i know they brought up a lot.. and i, well i don't know what to write now. well let's get to the main point. that fucking ring. i bought this a while back. look in the bathroom connected to your room.

~no words
Mom

fucking hell. i throw the whole box down after taking the ring. i go over to my bathroom and see another note. just taped to the mirror. i grab it and read it

Dear Raegan, this is the last note i'll write for you, use the ring on the person you really love. i see the way you look at him, go get him..

i love you, son. we're not coming back

~i'll see you hopefully, not soon. i love you so much.

Mom

so my whole family is gone. what in fuck? also

why don't i feel anything

do i not care..?

HEY BABIES. NEW BOOK OUT OF NO WHERE I KNOW. SORRY

i'm not gonna do a word count anymore btw unless y'all wanna know how many words there are? comment i guess. or don't. idc lmao