chapter 20

Jay

-

"so what do you guys want to do till they get here?" i ask them.

"uhh i don't know." Elliot laughs.

"same." raegan says and kisses my cheek.

"well let's watch some tv." i say.

i turn on the tv and we end up watching dr.phil

by the end of the episode everyone there and they're all getting to know Elliot.

"so you're trans?" kale asks.

"yep ftm." he smiles happily.

"so are all of us guys." kale tells him.

"oh hey that's cool." Elliot laughs.

everyone ends up staying the night and we all sleep in the living room. raegan and i on the couch, elliot on the other side of the couch, and everyone else on the floor. everyone falls asleep except me and elliot.

"hey wanna go to the guest room and talk so we don't wake anyone?" i whisper

"sure." he whispers back. we get up, trying not to step on anyone. we go into the room and sit on the two chairs there are.

"you don't have to tell me since it's personal but have you got any of the surgery's?" i ask him.

"uh yeah i've gotten both." he laughs. "you?"

"yeah i've got top but that's it."

"key hole or double incision?" he asks.

"keyhole. you?"

"same. my chest was really small before so i figured it would look better and personally i don't like scars. i don't want anyone else knowing i'm trans besides you guys." he laughs.

"so no one at school knows?" i ask.

"nope. and i'm gonna keep it that way." he tells me.

"nice. are you on t?"

"yep! have been for about...sex years? yeah six years." he says. so that's why he passes so well.

"since you were twelve?!" i ask.

"yep." he laughs.

"i've been on t for like two years." (idk if that's true but that's just what i'm going with bc i'm an unCultUrEd sWiNe)

"damn. you pass pretty well though." he tells me.

i can't help but blush. i cover my face.

"thanks." i say into my hands. he takes my hands away from my face and looks at me.

"don't cover your faaacccee.." he whines.

"why nooooot?" i whine back.

"because you shouldn't be embarrassed." he giggles.

"fine." i say and pout, crossing my arms.

"so it's like that huh?" he asks.

i just nod. he leans in and squints his eyes. i look at him. he starts tickling me.

"nooo!! stooooop." i whine.

he stops and laughs.

————

we talk for a few hours and it gets really late. i check the time and it's four AM. "it's four." i say and laugh.

"oh shit." he says.

let me describe what he looks like. his hair is cut and dyed but it looks faded like he's had it for at least a year. his natural hair is blonde, and the dye is pink and a little bit of blue. he has light freckles along his cheeks and nose, he's tall but not taller than raegan, he's thicc, he has black framed glasses, and he has a little tiny gap in his teeth. he's actually quite attractive.

"so you wanna go to bed?" he asks.

"sure." i yawn.

we get up and go back into the living room. i lay down on raegan and elliot lays down on the opposite side.

raegan wraps his arms around me and i fall asleep.

the morning

Raegan

-

i wake up with justin on top of me on his phone. i kiss his cheek and he smiles, looking at me.

i smile back and he kisses me.

"go brush your teeth." he whispers.

his breath doesn't smell bad so i guess he already brushed his.

i get up and brush them, using the bathroom as well. i come back out and lay down again. he lays on me.

he leans down and kisses me.

"mm, much better." he says and kisses me again.

he opens his mouth and i slip my tongue in. our tongues dance together slowly.

he pulls away and kisses my neck. he starts sucking and he leaves one hickey before pulling away.

"now everyone knows your mine." he says.

"everyone already knew." i giggle quietly.

he sighs and puts his head on my chest. i kiss his head and go back to sleep.

————

i wake up a few hours later and see justin and elliot talking on the opposite side of the couch.

i sit up and justin leans over to me, kissing my cheek.

he sits back next to elliot and continues talking to him. i scoot next to jay and put my head on his shoulder.

"so anyways do you like school?" jay asks.

"i mean my classes are okay. the kids are okay, i mean everyone wants to date me but i have no idea why i'm an ugly fuck." elliot laughs.

"you're not ugly." justin's says. 

"yeah no you're not ugly Elliot." i tell him.

"well thanks." he says as he  blushes.

"you're welcome." justin and i say at the same time.

i see kale sit up.

"hi bitch." i say.

"hi." he says tiredly.

he gets up and goes into the bathroom. slowly everyone else wakes up, mia waking up last. it's been really awkward since we both found out about what happened.

sorry this is a short chapter i just have no ideas for this book. please comment your ideas or message me