chapter 18

this book is getting boring lmao

Jay

-

smut warning

i shove him deeper into my mouth and gag a bit.

"mm fuck kitten.." he moans..woah the nickname is new. i hum on his dick, feeling myself get wetter.

i deep throat him and start bobbing back and forth. he puts his hands on the back of my head, forcing me to gag. i put on of my hands on his thighs and the other on the part of him that doesn't fit in my mouth.

"baby fuck!" he moans very loudly, starting to thrust his hips back and forth into my mouth, fucking it.

"i'm c-close!" he says. i hollow my cheeks and he cums. i swallow it all and stand up. he grabs my chin and smiles at me. i blush.

"did baby boy like taking daddy's cock?" his voice softens. he's never been like this..it's such a turn on..

"of course." i say quietly. he kisses my cheek and pulls his pants up.

Beasty

-

i walk out of the room and back downstairs. i sit down in the circle.

"kale. you're a fucking genius." i look at him.

he smirks. "yeah. i know." justin walks down and sits right on my lap. i groan and put my hands on his hips. he grabs the blanket on the couch and puts it over us. i put one of my hands in his pants.

smut warning

i tug on the waistband of his boxers and put my hand in. he hums and squeezes his legs together more. i put my hand in between his legs, forcing him to open them.

i put my hand over his area and put two of my fingers in him. "s-so are we c-continuing with the g-game?" justin asks with his voice cracking.

"yeah sure. it's jacks turn." kale says.

"uh raegan truth or dare?" i look up at him.

"hmmm.. dare." i say.

"uh..i'm an innocent child so kiss justin on the cheek." he says.

i lean in and kiss his cheek. i whisper in his ear as well.

"don't make a noise baby..." i kiss his cheek again.

he sighs a shaky breath and nods. i start slowly thrusting my fingers in and out of him.

"uh okay. kale. truth or dare?" i ask still looking at justin.

"dare." i slowly look at kale.

"i dare you to eat a dick." i say and laugh.

"whose?" everyone laughs.

"you chose." i raise my eyebrows at him.

i lean to justin's ear again.

"wet for me, huh baby?" i whisper and smirk. he nods and bites his lip. i rub his clit and he coughs, biting his lip harder.

i add another finger into him and put my thumb on his clit. he moves a little bit and i put my fingers deeper into him. he moans slightly but not enough for anyone else to hear.

i curl my fingers in him and finally, he cums on my hand. i smirk and take my fingers out. i lick them and kiss his cheek again.

"hmm.. well we have to go." ryan says. him and kale get up.