chapter 43

Raegan

-

i wake up to justin moving around on top of me and i smile to myself. i can't believe we actually slept like that. "baby are you awake?" i ask.

"hmmmhm.." he says. i giggle.

"well we have to eat sometime." i say.

"uuuuggghh fine." he groans and rolls off of me. he goes into the kitchen and i just lay there, waiting for him to come back.

"are you coming?" he asks.

i sigh. "i guess." i grab my phone and get up, walking in there. i check the time and it's 8:48 AM

"what do you wanna eat?" he asks as i sit at the island.

"ummmm.... i don't know." i say.

"ugh. how about mac and cheese?" he asks.

"yessss." i say.

"snake." he replies.

i smirk at him and look down at my phone. i unlock it and go on snapchat. a few from a couple fans. i open them and reply.

me: hey babbiieeeee
Emiley: oh
me: not the reaction i was expecting but ok
Emiley: sorry i was just surprised and i didn't know what to say lmaooo
me: that's cool. i understand.
Emiley: holy shit. i fucking love you. i have a fan account for you and everything. you used to follow my account but then it got taken down because it was a smut account😂 but i made a new one
me: oh yeah? what's the user?
Emiley: raegans.x
me: ok. i'll uh talk to you later justin's making food😂💘
Emiley: okay bye love ya
me: love ya tooooo

i close the conversation and look at justin. "god youre so adorable." i say. he's swaying back and fourth in his spot while making the food.

"what? no. come on rae." he giggles.

"no seriously you are." i say.

"suuureee." he says and i can tell he's smiling. i smile to myself and walk over to him. i hug him around the waist and kiss the side of his neck and put my head on his shoulder. he gets red and bites his lip while smiling.

"see. adorable." i say and kiss his cheek. he smiles wide and turns around. he hugs me and kisses me. i smile into the kiss and he pulls away. he puts his arms up and i pick him up. he wraps his legs around my waist and i look up at him. he smiles and scrunches his nose up. god he's so freaking cute.

i put him down and lean against the counter, waiting for him to finish. once he does, he makes me and him some. i smile and start eating.

"you know, you're kinda cute when you eat." he tells me.

"oh?" i giggle as i swallow the bite i took. he nods and i look him up and down. damn. he's really mine. i bring my food over to a chair and sit in it. he follows and sits next to me. i eat surprisingly quick and so does he. i put our dishes in the sink and we go back into the living room.

i sit on the couch, it's a sectional and it's an L shape so i sit in the curve and he sits right on my lap, straddling me. i smile and put my hands on his waist. he hugs me and puts his head on my shoulder. i snuggle up to his chest and rest my head there. he sighs and kisses my shoulder. he pulls away and grabs my jaw with one hand, keeping the other in the same place it was on my neck.

he slowly pulls me in, kissing me. i kiss back and turn my head, making the once sweet and innocent kiss, turn deeper. he turns his head too and smirks into the kiss. as he pulls away i bite his lip and he presses his forehead against mine, breathing heavily. i look into his eyes and kiss him again. he kisses back and pulls away.

he slides his hands down my chest and rests them casually on my crotch. i tense up and he giggles. "fuck justin.." i moan. he smiles as he starts palming me through my pants. my grip on his waist gets a bit tighter and i through my head back. he goes a bit harder "holy fuck!" i moan loudly.

he starts kissing my neck, sucking here and there. i bite my lip hard and he starts unbuckling my belt. he does that and unbuttons my pants and unzips them. he pulls my dick out and starts jacking me off. i moan loudly and he stops kissing my neck, getting off of me and taking his pants off. i slide my pants off and he comes back over to me.

he straddles my lap and slides me into him. "mm fuck.." he moans. he starts bouncing up and down and i moan loudly. "fuck justin! i'm close."

"me too.." he moans.

i start rubbing his clit and he moans louder if possible. we cum at the same time and ride out our highs together. he rolls off of me and sits there for a second. i pull my pants up and sit there too. he gets his pants on and comes over to me.

he giggles and touches my neck. "did you really?" i asks. he nods and laughs again. i get up and go to the downstairs bathroom. i turn the light on and look at my neck in the mirror. there's not really a big one. just small ones all over. shit.

"asshole." i say as i walk back into the living room. he smiles at me and my phone starts ringing. i answer it.

"hey raegan. jacks asking for you guys again." she tells me.

"we'll be there soon." i tell her and hang up. "jack wants to see us." i say and we get our stuff ready and leave.

well hey