chapter 41

Raegan

-

kale and justin finally told me why they were smirking at me. it was because i had a fucking hard on and i was grabbing my junk. i immediately turned red and they laughed at me.

now we're just sitting here talking about the most random crap. i've been zoned out for a while so idk what's goin on right now.

"and that's why i lock the door when i masterbate now." kale says, looking kinda sad.

"what the fuck?" i ask, giggling.

"ummm were you not listening?" justin asks me.

"no." i giggle again.

"it wasn't that important anyways." justin says and kisses me. i kiss back and kale stands up.

"i'm gonna go home. i'm bored." kale says.

"okay bye." justin and i say. he leaves and we turn on high school musical and plan on watching all of them. justin cuddles up to me and lays his head on my chest. i smile to myself and relax, watching the movie. oh also everyone already left.

HmMmMmmMmmmMMM

i wake up to justin kissing my neck and softly tugging my hair. i bite my lip and moan. he pulls away and smiles at me kissing me. i try to flip us over but we go right off the couch, justin under me. i catch myself so i don't crush him and he giggles. i yawn and kiss his neck. he hums and puts his knees up so i'm between his legs.

my phone starts ringing and i jump away from him because of the sudden noise. i grab my phone and read the contact but it's a random number. i deny it and go back to justin i put my hands on his waist and scoot him closer to me, kissing him. then my fucking phone rings again. i groan and grab it, answering it.

"hello?" i ask, annoyed.

"Raegan?" the voice asks.

"um yes?"

"hi my name is marie i'm calling from the hospital about your friend jack?" she tells me

"holy shit." i sit back and on the floor. "is he okay?" i ask.

"we're not sure right now but we'd like for you to come down so we can discuss things with you. he's been asking for you and.... justin since he got here."

"okay we'll be there soon." i say and hang up. "jack is in the fucking hospital." i tell jay. his eyes go wide and he stands as well.

gathering our stuff, we leave, me driving.

we get to the hospital and i sort of run to the reception desk. "jack? what room is he in?"

"um you're raegan?" she asks me.

"yes are you marie?"

"yes. he's in room 387. you can head up." she tells me. the emotion in her voice was real as she spoke. we walked over to the elevator and i pushed the third floor button and it starts going up. it's only me and justin in here and so i stare pacing back and fourth.

"baby calm down. i'm sure he's okay." jay tries to get me to slow down.

"no fuck that." i say and continue to pace. "okay no i'm sorry i'm just really worried."

he hugs me and i hug back. then the door opens and i rush out and down the hallway, finding his room quick. i knock.

"come in." i hear then a storm of coughs.

i go in, justin behind me and we sit down and look at him. there's a bunch of machines attached to him and there's some sticky things with wires in them on his chest and head and arms.

"jack what the hell happened?" i ask. it's only been a few hours since i've seen him what the fuck.

"ummm. my lung has a ton of fluid in it and their trying to drain it but it comes back quick so it's not draining fast enough for me to be okay." he starts coughing again.

"take your time it's okay." i tell him. he takes a deep breath and closes his eyes.

when he opens them he has tears running down his face. "i'm going to die raegan." now i'm going to cry what the fuck.

"no you're not jack. come on."

"no seriously. i'm not kidding. they told me i was going to die. please.... i need you to call my parents and kale, and kenna. i need to see them before i die." i bite my lip hard and nod my head, begging myself to not cry.

i wonder how justin feels ab this?

Justin

-

holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit

what the fuck!? raegan pulls out his phone and starts dialing numbers.

"no fuck you. you're joking. you're not fucking dying." i snap at jack.

he turns to me with his eyes wide. "no justin. i'm not kidding you have to believe me. why would i lie about this?" he says.

"you're right i'm so sorry. i love you so much." i say and start crying.

"yes. yeah this is raegan i'm friends with Jack and Kale." he pauses. "yes ma'am. okay he would love to see you yes. okay. mhm. okay thank you so much." raegan voice is shaky but he's not crying.

jacks monitor starts going off and he looks panicked. i run into the hall and open the door.

"help!! we need someone to help please!!" i yell and at least four nurses come rushing in.

"oh no. it's a 49932. we've got to go into emergency surgery." one nurse says and makes us leave.

well fuck. any opinion. ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! this is my christmas present to you even though it's a short chapter. i'm sorry. i love you guys byeee