chapter 44

Justin

-

we get to the hospital and we go inside. Maria sees us and nods. we go to the elevator and get in, pressing the button number three. we start going up and raegan looks at me. he has tears in his eyes. "baby it's okay." i say in a soothing voice.

"i know i'm just scared." he says and comes and hugs me. the doors open and we both walk out. we get to his room and knock.

"yes?" we hear. we go in and see jack. he looks so much better.

"hey jack!" i yell. he giggles and coughs a bit. a lot better than yesterday. "how are you? when can you go home?" i ask.

"i'm better and i can go home in a few days. they want to make sure the fluid doesn't come back." he says. i nod and sit down next to raegan.

• death is what i need rn •

we talked until visiting hours were over and we went home. "hey i'm gonna make something to eat what do you want?" i ask.

"uhh i don't really care. whatever is fine." he smiles. i nod and go into the kitchen. i open the freezer. ughhh. all that's in here is frozen pizza. why the hell do we like these so much? no fuckin clue. i pull one out and get it ready to be made. i put it in the oven and sit down, waiting. raegan comes in the kitchen and sits next to me and leans on me.

i smile and lay my head on his. he grabs my hand and starts playing with my fingers. "um okay." i laugh at him.

he giggles and continues to play with them before just holding my hand. i close my eyes and just enjoy this little moment with him. i smile to myself and we just sit there for a while.

after a bit i take a deep breath and lift my head, standing up and walking over to the oven. i open it and it's almost done.

"it's almost there babe." i say.

"oh yeah?" he asks, i can sense the smirk on his face. i turn and look at him.

"rae no." my face turns bright red. he busts out laughing at me. "oh my fucking god!" i yell, laughing.

he shakes his head as he calms down. i put an oven mit on and take it out. i put it on the counter and grab a pizza cutter, cutting it into eight pieces, giving me four and rae four. i sigh and bring his plate to him, sitting down with mine.

• how is everyone? •

we both get done and go back into the living room. he lays down and i lay on top of him, taking a deep breath.

"i love you.." he whispers quietly.

i close my eyes. "i love you more.." i whisper back. he wraps his arms around me tighter and i smile into his chest. i move my arm and feel around for my phone. i find it and unlock it.

"babe what are you doing?" he asks.

"watching porn." i joke.

"you fuckin bitch! without me." he squirms around as i giggle and he eventually gets to see my phone and groans as he sees that i'm just on a game.

"i mean we can watch porn if you want." i say.

"no it's fine. i'm tired." he says. i nod. the lights are already off so the only thing that i have to do is turn my phone off.

"wanna go upstairs and lay down? i'm sure our bed is more comfortable." i ask.

"yeah." he says and sits up, picking me up in the process. i giggle and wrap my legs around him. he carries me upstairs and lays me down when we get to my room. he lays next to me and cuddles up on my chest, listening to my heart beat.

he says it's relaxing. idk. i put my hands at the base of his neck and start playing with his hair. he hums against my chest. i smile and close my eyes. playing with his hair relaxes me like listening to my heart relaxes him.

he starts rubbing my side. he only does that when he's starting to drift off. my heart rate picks up and he lifts his head. "you okay? your heart is racing?" i feel him tilt his head.

"oh yeah. i'm fine." i reply. holy hell. i'm too tired to be horny rn. i take a deep breath as he stops rubbing. i continue to play with his hair, my hands slowing down as i drift off.

• welp •

as i slowly wake up i become aware of raegan clinging to me like if he let's go he'll lose me. i open me eyes and look down at him. his face is clenched up and i realize how uneven his breathing patterns are. "raegan?" i ask.

he hums. "are you okay?" i ask.

"i have a leg cramp." he whines. i run my fingers through his hair.

"stretch your leg out baby." i tell him. he groans and tries to. after a few seconds he let's out a breath.

"holy shit." he breathes.

"is it better?" i ask. he nods and cuddles back up to my chest. i play with his hair and he smiles up at me. i smile back and he leans up, kissing me softly. i kiss back and he smiles as he pulls away.

he lays back down and starts tracing shapes on my stomach. i giggle at him and he laughs. my phone vibrates and i look at it. it's a text from kenna.

MommaKenna💙: hey..
me: hey hun. are you okay?
MommaKenna💙: um no..
me: what's going on?
MommaKenna💙: i had a miscarriage. and kalvin broke up with me
me: holy fuck. do you want to come over?
MommaKenna💙: yes please
me: okay see you in a bit

"kenna's coming over. kale broke up with her and she had a miscarriage.." i tell him.

"what the fuck!" he yells. i nod and furrow my brows.

y'all should go follow my friend I_Write_Stories_310

sorry for the cliff hanger btw