chapter 16

Beasty

-

i walk into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. i sigh and turn the sink on. i splash my face with water and dry it. i turn the sink off and look back at myself. i turn around and walk out the door.

i walk over to justin and sit down. he looks over and smiles. i smile back and take his hand, interlacing our fingers. i rub my thumb along the back of his hand and his face gets a little red and he tries not to smile.

it's friday right now. we decided not to go to school because there's nothing to do at school. it's about 4:00 right now.

i pull my phone out and text the group chat we have with ryan, kale, kenna, jack, mia, and aryn.

me: hey do y'all wanna come over?
Kale🌿:fuck yeah
Jack&Jill:sure i'm on my way now
Kenna🥀: yeah i'm with kale rn
Mia💫: sure :)
LocalTraggot:me and aryn are fucking
Aryn🍁: no we aren't smh 🐍 yes we can come over
JayBæ: i'm right next to you bitch.
me: ok guys. and shhh jay just fuck me ;)
Kale🌿: EW YALL FAGS
Mia💫: are you guys dating?
me:yes
LocalTraggot: were on the way fags🤦🏽‍♂️
me: better be smh

i put my phone down and kiss justin. he kisses back and get on mi lap and puts his hand on my jawline/neck. i smile and pull him into a hug, putting my arms around his waist and hips and him having his arms around my neck.

then i get a text. i grab my phone, still holing justin. i see a text from the group chat from mia

Mia💫: what's your guys' address?
Kale🌿: 2075 Gorman street
Jack&Jill:i'm here open your fucking door

i turn my phone off and get up, pushing justin off.

i open the door and see kale and jack. they come in and i shut the front door. they sit down and jack pulls out his bong.

"oh shit you got a new one?" justin's voice gets high as he speaks. oh god he did!!

"yeah i got it from the flea market." jack smiles.

"wait where kenna?" i ask. "wasn't she with you kale?"

"yeah she went to tish's house to get some weed for all of us to smoke." he tells me.

"ohhh yay!" i say.

he laughs. i get my phone and sit on the floor with everyone else.

Mia💫: i'm here.
LocalTraggot: us too
me: come in

the door opens and they all come over and sit with us.

"you guys smoke?" she asks and smiles.

"yeah. you don't mind right?" i ask.

"nope. i do too." she tells me.

"oh shiiiit. hell yeah." justin says.

then kenna walks in.

"i'm here with the marijuana mother of cunts!" she shouts. we all laugh and she gives jack the baggie and walks into the bathroom.

he loads the bowl.

"first hit." i say

"second." kale says.

"third." jack says.

"fourth." justin says.

"fifth." mia says.

"sixth." ryan says.

"seventh." aryn says.

"last.." kenna says as she walks out of the bathroom with a frown on her face.

many, many bowls later.

Jay

-

i look around in my high state and see everyone either sleeping or eating. raegan is just looking at the stairs. admiring? them?

"raegan..what the fuck are you doing?" i look at him.

"looking at this.." he says and tilts his head, furrowing his brows.

"oh." i walk into the kitchen and grab a whole pop tart. i open it and start eating it.

"mmm fuck! this is fucking heaven!" i yell. raegan walks in and laughs at me. like full on laughs his ass off.

after i finish the pop tart and go over to raegan. i grab his neck and pull him down to my level. i kiss him softly and he kisses back. i pull away and he immediately pulls me back in, slowly kissing me.

i kiss back and he puts his hands on my ass, lifting me up. he walks over to the counter and puts me on it. he puts his hands on my lower back/hips. he slips his tongue in my mouth and we start making out.

a few minutes later smh

we finally pull away when ryan comes in.

he walks over to the fridge and opens it. he looks inside for a second then closes it and walks back out.

a few hours later mah dude

i walk back into the living room from the bathroom and look around. i see raegan asleep on the floor and everyone else asleep on the two couches we have. i walk over to raegan and shake him. "baby..wake up please.." he opens his eyes and looks at me.

AH IM SORRY GUYS!! A CLIFFHANGER BECAUSE IM GETTING GROUNDED IDK WHY BUT HAPPY FATHER's DAY. THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER. ILL WRITE MORE WHEN IM UNGROUNDED.

KEKDDJDBD BYE