chapter 3

Jay the Faggot

-

(these are showing the pov every chapter)

i wake up just before i fall on the floor. "ahh!" i scream in terror as i literally see my life flash before my eyes. raegan sits up fast to see what wrong. then he realizes that i'm okay and i just fell and busts out in laughter. i pout and act mad as i get up and start getting ready for school. i'm not really mad i just wanna see how long till he apologizes.

"justin...bub...jayyyyy" he whines.

i turn around, still acting mad. "what?"

"i'm sorrrrrryyyyy." he whines again.

i go over to him and wrap my arms around him. he somehow manages to nuzzle himself into my shoulder and he starts kissing my neck. not sexually or anything just lovingly. but damn does it feel good.. i close my eyes as i relax into his touch. he then stops and lifts his head to look at me. i open my eyes and look at him.

"do you want to-" i start to say.

"shhh.." he looks at me.

"make me." i smirk.

"you really want me to?" i look into his eyes. he looks so turned on right now..

"i-i uh..." i literally have no words.

"n-no..." i pull away from him and start getting ready again. i pull my shirt off and grab a tie dye one from my closet. i slip it on and start taking my pants off. i grab some black jeans with the knees ripped, not from design, i have fallen so much in these jeans that they're just ripped open basically. i put them on and walk over to my dresser. i hear the water in the bathroom start running and i know raegans having shower. i took a shower yesterday after school before raegan called so i'm good. i get my socks on and put my black converse on.

he comes out of the bathroom breathing heavily and red faced. oh god. he's such a beautiful boy..

the towel he has around his waist is slowly slipping off as he walks over to my closet where he keeps his clothes.

i have two separate closets, one for rae, one for me. he comes over a lot.

he puts boxers on right as the towel falls around his ankles. dammit.

he finishes getting ready and walks over to me. "ready?"

"uh..yeah." i get up and grab my phone from my dresser. he's wearing basically the same outfit as me except he has his letterman jacket on over his black shirt. he ONLY wears black. the only thing he wears that isn't black, is his bright green letterman jacket. i had one when i played basketball but i got hurt really bad so i quit playing.

i walk in front of him and down the stairs. we get out and i lock the door. "whose driving?" he asks.

"me." i reply.

"you sure..?" he looks at me worried.

"yep." i smile and get my car keys out of my pocket.

i'm not a bad driver. but i had to take my drivers test about six times before i actually passed. but it's ok

i get in and start my car. i feel a hand on my thigh as i start driving and i look at raegan for a second and he's smirking a bit. i sigh and start moving my leg to try and get his hand off. but it's no use because he starts rubbing my thigh. i pull the car off to the side of the road and look at him.

(sexual warning ⚠️)

"why'd you stop?" he asks.

"you know why." he still hasn't taken his hand off.

"hmm."

i push his hand off, climb over to him and straddle his lap. i put my hands on both of his shoulders and look him in the eyes. "why are you doing that?" i ask confused.

"well.. i-i uh..." he coughs as he looks away. i look down and see the bulge in his pants. i take my hands off his shoulders and put my left hand on his 'area'

"justin.." he gasp/moans.

"beastly." i look back at his face. he's so red. i giggle.

"what's so funny?" he asks.

"you're just..so hard." i laugh loudly.

he groans as i start rubbing my thumb along him.

i take my right hand and grab his jaw so i can make him look at me. he opens his eyes. his mouth is slightly hung open. i look at his lips, then at his eyes. he takes his hands and puts them on my waist/hips.

i slowly lean forward and place my lips on his. he seems shocked at first but gives in and kisses back. i take my hand off and put it on the back of his neck. he pulls me toward him so our bodies are touching. he pushes my hips down a bit and i feel his area rub against mine and i moan slightly into his mouth.

i didn't wear my packer...

i break the kiss and lean back. he puts his hands on my thighs and rubs his hand along them up to where my area is. he slowly starts putting his hand on my area and i start to panic. i've never actually don't anything like this.

at least not with anyone else...

oopsies

i stole the "bub" thing from jaeganblakelove because she's gr8 go follow her and read her stories ❤️