chapter 15

Beasty

-

i wake up the next morning to see justin not in bed. i sit up and look around. i sit there for a minute, confused.

then he just walks in. "oh. morning." he smiles and closes the door. i get up and walk over to him. i grab him, picking him up and pinning him against the door. he moans and looks into my eyes. i lean down and start attacking his neck. he tilts his head, giving me more access and i start slowly sucking and he puts his hands in my hair.

i moan against his neck and he pulls my hair slightly. i continue to kiss his neck, leaving more hickeys. suddenly there's a knock at the door. i pull away and set him down. he walks into the bathroom and i open the door.

"what do you need?" i ask jack.

"i was looking for justin. is he in here?"

"uh yeah.." i open the door and he comes out of the bathroom, hickeys all over his neck. fuck..

"woah justin." jack laughs.

"yeah. what's up?" he asks.

"do you have a pair of sweats i can wear?" he asks.

"uh yeah hold on." justin walks over to his closet and opens it, pulling out the first pair he sees. he walks over to the door and gives them to jack.

"thanks." jack smiles and walks away. i close the door and grab justin again. he smiles and kisses me. i lock the door and walk over to the bed.

SMUT WARNING

i set him down and pull his pants down. i go down to his area and kiss each of his thighs.

he moans and grabs my hair again. i lick his area and he moans loudly. i pull away. "shh baby.." i tell him as he breathes heavily. i go back down and put a finger in him.

"mmmm!" he moans. i lick his clit and add another finger.

"god." he moans again. i grip his thigh more, trying to shut him up but he just arches his back and moans again. i lick him again and he pulls my hair.

i start sucking on his clit and he moans my name. god dammit we're gonna get caught. i slap his thigh and he calms down. i start thrusting my fingers into him faster.

"fuck.." he whispers. i continue to thrust my fingers into him, curling them every once and a while.

"i'm close-!" he moans as he cums onto my fingers. i lick it up and stand up. "fuck raegan..." he looks at me.

"they're all going to know justin." i laugh.

"it's fine we'll just tell them we're together.. they  won't tell anyone." he sighs, still out of breath. i nod and start getting dressed.

after rae and jay get ready ;)

we walk downstairs and see everyone just sitting around. they hear the stairs and look over.

"are y'all dating? be honest because we heard yall fucking." ryan looks at us.

"uhh yeah." i laugh.

"oh thank god! you owe me 20 bucks Kale!" jack yells.

"y'all bet on us?" justin laughs.

"yeah.." jack looks down.

"it's fine." we both laugh.

school

it's third period and i'm in the hallway looking for justin. i hear his cute ass laugh and see him talking to some girl i've never seem before. she's actually pretty beautiful but jays definitely got my heart.