chapter 26

(little life update hehehe)
at the time i'm writing this i'm on the way to vegas. i'm staying there for a few days, then we're going to california and staying there for the rest of the time(till sunday)
and since i'm home when i'm posting this i'll be updating more :)

Justin

-

everyone gets there and we go out to take two separate cars. raegan gets in on the driver side, me on the passenger side, kale, kenna, and eli in the back.

in the other car it's ryan driving, aryn in the passenger, elliot, mia, and jack in the back.

i think that's everyone idk i'm stupid

we start driving to iHop. raegan grabs my hand and holds it. he puts our hands between his legs and they just rest there. a few minutes go by and we're at iHop.

i get out along with everyone else and we go inside. i look at the mans face as his eyes widen from so many people being here. i giggle a little bit and grab raegans arm. i fucking love iHop

(GUYS A SAD SONG CAME ON HELP)

"h-how many?" he asks.

"ten." i say instead of letting raegan.

"okay.." he says and gets out menus, walking us over to two tables that are put together from whoever was there last, and let's us sit down.

the way we sit is basically how it was in the cars.

me and raegan right by each other, kale and kenna, ryan and aryn, elliot and mia, jack by eli bc they aren't dating anyone.

he distributes the menus between everyone and leaves.

i put my hand on raegans thigh, completely forgetting what that does to him. i squeeze it and look him in the eyes.

"baaaaabbbbyyyy i'm so happy!" i'm basically buzzing.

i take my hand off his thighs and he lets out a breath. i look down at his crotch.

"fuck baby i forgot." i pout.

"it's okay." he smiles and kisses me.

•i want to die•

i stuff the last bite of the pancake in my mouth, chewing the warm goodness.

i swallow it and look around at everyone.

"ugggghh...i'm never eating ever again in my life!" kenna groans.

"i don't think that's true." i giggle.

"you're right i could go for another pancake." she sits up.

"you sure?" i ask.

"nooooo.." she groans again.

i laugh. raegan grabs my hand and holds it. i look at him and he's looking at this girl whose staring at him biting her lip and twirling her hair.

"he's mine bitch." i say getting her attention.

she rolls her eyes and gets up, leaving.

i giggle and raegan finally looks at me.

"thank you." he looks into my eyes.

"whatever dork." i laugh.

"is everyone ready?" i ask. they all groan in response.

i laugh and we get up. everyone goes outside and i lay the bill from the money everyone gave me.

the girl that is now working at the front gives me a little piece of paper. i unfold it and look at it.