chapter 31

Raegan

-

he starts sucking on my neck and gets on my lap. i turn the TV off and put my hands on his waist.

he removes his lips and kisses me. "i want you to fuck me..." he pauses before continuing, "..daddy." fuck he sure does know how to make me want him.

i put my hands on the bottom of his shirt and slide it off. he takes mine off next and he starts kissing me, putting his hands in my hair.

he tugs a bit and i moan into his mouth. he pulls away and takes his hands out of my hair, putting one on my crotch. i feel my pants grow tighter as he rubs his thumb along me. i moan and grab his wrists, pushing him off of me gently.

he lays on the bed and i put my knees right behind his ass and my body is between his legs. i take his pants off along with mine and we're both left in our boxers. he stares up at me, propping himself up on his elbows. i lean down and give him a soft kiss.

i start rubbing his area and he closes his eyes, throwing his head back in pleasure. i kiss all around his neck sweetly. i take my hand away and slide his boxers off. i put one finger in him.

"oh wet for me, huh?" i ask him.

"yes.." he moans. i add another finger and start thrusting them in and out. i put my thumb on his clit and start rubbing as he moans louder.

"i-i'm close!" he moans and a few seconds later he cums onto my fingers. i pull them out and lick them clean.

"mm baby.. daddy's gonna fuck you so hard.." i whisper and take my dick out of my boxers.

he bites his lip and i put my tip at his entrance.

"daddy please!" he yell/ moans.

i obey him and shove myself into him.

"fuck you're tight baby boy.." i start thrusting in and out of him.

"fucking fuck!" he moans loudly.

i start rubbing his clit and he starts scratching my back. after a couple of minutes i feel myself about to cum. "i'm close baby.." i pant out.

"m-me too.." he moans. a few thrusts later and we cum at the same time. i pull out and lay beside him. i turn my head and kiss his cheek before getting out of bed.

i put my clothes back on and walk into the bathroom, looking at my hair. it's a whole freaking mess skfjfbf.

i start to mess with it and justin walks in and hugs my waist, looking in the mirror too. he looks up at me and giggles.

"whaaatttt?" i whine.

"you're just so worried about your hair and it looks great." he pulls away and sits on the counter. i laugh and shake my head, walking over to him. he opens his legs and i stand between them. he looks up and me and i kiss him. he kisses back and wraps his legs around me.

i pull away and go down to his neck, sucking on it. he moans and puts his hands on my neck. i smile against his neck and pull away. i look at him and kiss him once more before going back into his bedroom. i hear a knock on the front door and i go downstairs. i open it to reveal kenna, mia, elliot, jack, and kale. i welcome them in and they sit on the couch.

justin comes down a few minutes later and sits right on my lap.

"woah justin! what vacuum cleaner attacked you!?" he tries not to laugh.

justin points to me and i put my hands up in defense. "i didn't do it!" i say and justin dramatically falls off of me and lays on the floor.

"what the fuck." kenna says and laughs.

"my thoughts exactly." i laugh too.

"here we have two gay hoes in their natural habitat but we have seemed to upset the little one." jack says in a horrible Australian accent. justin groans and rolls over to look at him.

"you bitch." he stands up and hugs me. i hug him back and he straddles my lap, putting his head on my shoulder and wrapping his arms around my neck. i rest my hands on his lower back and the rest of us continue to talk about random ass shit.

"oh shit raegan did jay ever tell you about hickey mouse?" kenna asks.

"i mean i gave the hickeys to him soooo yes." i chuckle.

everyone giggles a bit.

"uh elliot how's school going?" i ask.

"good actually. i'm graduating in a few weeks." he states.

"aye that's good!" i say.

"yeah then he can spend as much time with me as he wants." mia smiles.

suddenly i feel a sneeze coming on. i look up at the ceiling and let out a loud sneeze, hurting my throat. i look back at everyone and they're just staring at me.

"ahh that was intense." i laugh a little bit.

ok so i'm gonna end it here because i'm tired. i'm so sorry i haven't updated in a while i got grounded skdkdk.

anyways bye