chapter 46

Justin

-

"alright so are you ready?" i ask Raegan. he nods and kisses me softly, smiling.

i smile back. we walk out and start driving to the hospital.

we arrive a few minutes later and walk in. Marie smiles at us and tells us we can head back. we nod and go. (i think that was her name?)

we knock on the door and hear a small 'come in' we smile and walk in.

"hey buddy!" rae says happily.

"hey guys!" jack says. we both hug him and sit down in the chairs

ok so nothing really happens. they talk. woop woop. time skip.

"bittttcchhhh.. whooorrreeee. stop ignoring me." i throw a pillow at his face. he giggles and throws it back. i scoot over to him and sit on his lap. "who ya talking to?" i ask, looking at the contact name. 'Adam' "ooo whose adam? cheating on me, wow!" i say, joking.

"ohhh definitely." he giggles and turns his phone off. "i can text him later. you're more important to me right now." he wraps his arms around my waist.

"ya know.. we should go on a date some time soon." i tell him, wrapping my arms around him and putting my head on his.

"yeah we should. wanna go get ice cream at that rolled ice cream place?" he asks. i nod and yawn.

"i'm tireddd." i giggle. he grabs his phone and stands up, still holding me. he carries us both up the stairs and sits me on the bed.

"arms up." he says. i comply and he slips my shirt off, throwing it across the room. he does the same with my pants an undressed himself. we lay down and cuddle.

"you know, our one year is in five days." i tell him.

"funny, i was just telling adam about that today." he tells me.

"who is adam though?" i question.

"he's a guy i met at the park. he has a girlfriend." raegan tells me. "and i, have a boyfriend. that i love very much." i blush and nuzzle my head into his chest. "aww are you blushingggg?" he teases.

"maybe. maybe not." i say. he giggles and i slowly drift off.

Raegan

-

i wake up and unwrap myself from justin. i stand up, stretching and grabbing my phone, walking to the bathroom.

Adam: hey
Adam: i was thinking we could hang out today? me, you, lynsi and justin?
Adam: seems cool right? 😎
me: yeah definitely. i'll talk to jay and let you know. he's still sleeping lmaoooo
Adam: haha sane with lynsi. she sleeps forever man
me: haha i'll talk to ya later.
Adam: ok

i turn my phone off and set it on the counter.

i do what i need to do and walk out of the bathroom, back into our room.

Oh. smut warning i guess😂

i lay back down next to justin and try to fall back asleep. he crawls over to me and puts his head on my chest. i kiss his head and wrap my arms around him.

he sits up and straddles my waist. i put my hands on his thighs and smile up at him. he smiles back and leans down, kissing me sweetly. i kiss back and put my hands on his face.

he puts only hand on my chest and starts sliding it down. my breathing hitches and he pulls away from my lips, going down to my neck.

he kisses a few times and then starts sucking my neck. i groan quietly. his hand gets down to my boxers and he grips the waistband. i can feel my self get hard and he starts grinding his hips against mine.

i moan a bit louder and he smirks against my neck. i close my eyes and lean my head back further. he inserts his hand into my boxers and grabs me. "fuck." i mumble. he strokes me a few times before taking my dick out of my boxers.

he takes his boxers off and slides me into him. he moans in my ear and i roll us over so i'm on top. we lock eyes and i smirk. i grab both of his hands and pin them above his head. he moans loudly as i start thrusting back and forth.

i put my head in the crook of his neck as he moans in my ear. "fuck raegan.." he mumbles. i increase the speed and he lifts both of his legs so they're at an angle.

"fuck.." i groan. i start sucking on his neck and he scratched my back.

"i-i'm close.." he moans.

"mm." i hum. soon enough, we release at the same time. we ride out our highs together and i roll off of him.

"so adam wanted to hang out today with us and his girlfriend." i say out of breath. he lets out. a laugh and i smile. i roll over and look at him but he's already looking at me. i smile and lean over, kissing him softly.

"yeah that sounds good." he says. i smile and sit up, grabbing my phone. he sits up too and leans his head on my shoulder. i go to adam and i's messages.

me: hey. justin woke up and said he's up to hang out.
Adam: Great! Lynsi said the same. Wanna meet at the park?
me: sounds good :)

well here you go. i'm going through a lot right now. i'm very sorry for not posting