chapter 24

Raegan

-

justin pulls away and looks me in my eyes. "i love you baby." he says.

"i love you too." i whisper and smile.

he picks his head up and looks at eli and elliot. their still talking about uh i know know to be honest. i put my four head on jays shoulder and close my eyes. i'm really tired. justin woke up at like 3 am last night with that nightmare and i couldn't sleep after that. he hasn't told me what it was about yet either. well he said i cheated on him but i don't know the whole thing.

i yawn and start rubbing justin's side. he shivers.

i continue to rub his side, eventually falling asleep.

Justin

-

i realize raegan fell asleep after his hand stops moving. eli looks like their getting uncomfortable and they scoot away from elliot a little.

i listen in to their conversation as i put my head down. "yeah but mia and i had sex last night."

"why did you tell me that?" they chuckle nervously.

"i don't know." elliot laughs. i grab my phone and take a picture with raegan asleep on me. i post it on instagram with the caption 'my little baby is tired 😴 @raeganbeast' i tag him too.

a few minutes pass when eli stands up.

"i uh. i have to go."

"wait give me your number so we can hang out again!" i say. they come over to me and put it in my phone. she leans down and gives me a hug.

"bye."

"bye." they wave and leave.

"what happened elliot?" i ask.

"i think she got uncomfortable with the questions i was asking."

"oh my god." i say.

"yeah." he laughs. "i'm gonna go hang out with mia." he adds.

"okay bye." i say.

"byeee" he leaves.

i get on instagram and check the comments on the picture i posted.

@ihatejaegan commented "aw two little girls sleeping together."

@loveleyday commented "aw so cute!"

@ew commented "fags"

@lyfscks commented "ew stop"

and many other hate comments consisting of "kill yourself" "ew that's discussing" "can you guys stop"
"that's gross"

i've really never got this much hate before. i start crying and i feel the depression setting in. (like i said justin and raegan are very dramatic in this book)

i start shaking, causing raegan to wake up.

"baby what's wrong?" he asks, his voice very deep.

"n-nothing ba-babe." i whisper as i start having a panic attack.

raegan wraps his arms around me, whispering sweet things to calm me down. i stop crying but i'm still shaking. a few minutes of him calming me i stop shaking and i can move again.

a few hours later

Raegan

-