chapter 36

a/n: i didn't like how i left off last chapter😂
i read it back and ugh. but it's fine. i have the hiccups rn and i'm in language arts class. but let's do this dude

a couple of weeks later. jay is out of the hospital but going to therapy

Raegan

-

i sit up from the couch and stretch my arms upwards. "ugh now i'm cold you ass cheek." jay groans and i start giggling.

"well sorry bishhhh you're just gonna have to deal with it." i say and get up, going into the kitchen.

"ugh rae..!" he groans again.

"ughh jay.." i mock him.

"raegan i'm bored." he tells me as he walks into the kitchen as well.

"me too. what do you wanna do?" i ask.

"uhhhh......." he says and hugs me around my waist.

"uhhhhhh.. what?" i ask.

"i wanna cuddle." he says.

"bruv i'm hungry."

"i know something you can eat." he says and smirks as he pulls away from me.

"ooo i do toooooo... some food." i say and open the freezer.

"ugh you dickweed." he says.

"what the hell is a dickweed?" i ask.

"uh look it up on the urban dictionary. anyways," he comes over to me and slowly closes the freezer. i look down at him and he is looking at me. he puts his hands on my chest and stands on his tip toes, kissing me slowly. i kiss back and pick him up, sitting him on the counter. he tangled his hands in my hair, tugging on it.

i moan into his mouth and he smirks, slowly moving his hands down my body, making his way to my pants. he unbuttons them and unzips them, putting his hand in. i moan and pull away looking at him. he bites his lip and gets off the counter, pulling my pants down and getting on his knees. my eyes widen and i bite my lip.

he pulls my boxers down and strokes me. i moan and throw my head back, putting my hand on his. he starts sucking me and stroking the part that can't fit in his mouth. i moan and start moving his head back and forth. after a few seconds i cum and he swallows it, standing up and wiping his mouth.

he smiles innocently at me and i pull my pants up. i pick him up and carry him to the guest bedroom and put him on the bed, taking my shirt off along with his. then i take his pants off and fuck him real good.

(if you couldn't tell that was a joke. i'm too damn lazy to write smut rn bc uhh life 😂 anyways i'll probably write one in the next chapter or two)

i wake up and feel around the bed for justin but he's not there. i get up and start to panic, walking into the bathroom. he's in there but he's fine. i let out the breath i didn't know i was holding and run over to him and wrap my arms around him. "jesus christ i was just getting some water, knuckle head." he states and hugs me back, setting the cup down. i kiss his neck sweetly and he pulls away. "raegan you're heart is racing are you okay?" he asks.

"uh yeah." i say and smile a little bit. "tired. but i was just worried about you. the last time i got out of bed and you weren't there you know what happened." i say and he hugs me again.

"i love you, raegan. thank you so much for looking out for me." he says and pulls away, kissing me softly. i kiss back and we go back to bed.

filler chapter because everyone wanted me to update ha