chapter 13

Jay

-

i wake up still laying on raegan on the couch.  realizing we both fell asleep, i sit up and look around.  i see raegans phone and grab it, checking the time.

it's 6:34 pm.

i sigh and put his phone back. i look down at raegan and admire his perfect features.

the freckles that litter his nose and cheeks, his cute little button nose, his long eye lashes, his lip...god his lips are intoxicating..

i sigh and put both of my hands on my face. i feel raegan move a little bit and i move my hands to see his eyes open.

"hey bub.." he says in his deep groggy voice.

i bite my lip and continue to just look at him.

"what's wrong bubba?" he asks, getting concerned.

"i'm just confused."

"about?" he sits up and pushes me back so we're both sitting cris cross on the couch across from each other. i look down and play with my fingers.

"jay."

i look up at him. he puts his hands on each side of my face and leans in, kissing me. i of course kiss back. he pulls away and looks at me.

"what are you confused about?"

"my feelings..."

"what do you mean?"

"i just feel like i should hate tyler for cheating on me but i cheated on him like five times with you.." i say.

"well yeah but there's no feelings between us so it's just sex." he furrows his brows.

"yeah but there is feelings!" i start crying.

"woah woah..you have feelings for me?" he asks.

"of course i do! why the hell do you think i've hooked up with you five times when i was perfectly happy with tyler!"

he's quiet for a moment. "i'm sorry.." i whisper.

"i'm not." he grabs me and pulls me into his lap and kisses my neck. i'm shocked at first but i relax to his touch.

SMUT WARNING

he kisses around my neck till he finds me sweet spot. i groan and pull his hair. he sucks on my neck and leave at least one hickey that i know of before he pulls away.

"i've had feelings for you the whole time." he looks into my eyes as he speaks.

i smile and lean in to kiss him again. he kisses back and i pull away. he starts kissing my neck again, leaving more hickeys.

i moan and he lifts me up and lays me on the carpeted floor. he kisses me and takes my shirt off. he then takes his off and starts kissing my chest. he leaves a few hickeys.

"god r-raegan.." i moan.

i lift my legs so he's in between them but me feet are till on the ground. (if you know what that means bc idk how to explain it smh)

he puts his knees under where my thighs are and kisses down to my "area". he gets to the top of my jeans and looks up to me, asking permission.

"y-yes.." i slightly moan, desperate for him.

he unbuttons my pants...

Switching to Raegan's pov bc i'm the author and i can ;)

after unbuttoning his pants, i unzip them and slowly pull them down.

"daddy please.." Justin whines. he turns me on so much that it's not even funny..

i finally get his pants off and quickly take his boxers. i lean down and lick him.

"fuck!" he moans and grabs my hair. goddam..

i stick my tongue in him and his legs start to shake i grip both of his thighs, putting my tongue further into him.

"god!" he moans and pulls my hair a bit. i start to finger him and lick his clit.

"mmm.." his eyes roll into the back of his head.

i add another finger and he arches his back. i start sucking on his clit and he cums. i lick it all up and sit up. i pull my pants down, along with my boxers.

i slowly slide myself into him. he arches his back.

i start to trust into him.

"uhh..fuck..." i moan. he grips the carpet around him when i lean down to his neck. i kiss his neck and he starts scratching my back.

i leave a few hickeys and feel myself growing closer. i go slow when i thrust myself into him. he bucks his hips upwards, making me go deeper into him.

"fuck daddy.." he moans. i start going faster when finally, we both cum at the same time. i pull out and lay next to him.

Jay

-

i lay on the floor, out of breath as i look over to raegan breathing heavily too.

"fuck.." i laugh. he looks over at me and laughs too.

"that was..." he starts.

"amazing.." i finish for him.

"hell yeah.."

i stand up and put my clothes back on. he stand up too and gets dressed, but leaves his shirt off. i walk over to him and wrap my arms around his torso. he hugs my neck when there's a knock at the door. he pulls away from me and goes up to the door.

he opens it and i see Chloe standing there. then i look at raegan. his hair is messy, his face is flushed, and he's out of breath.

"what are you guys doing...?" she asks, stepping in without permission.

"nothing. he just woke up." raegan points to me.

"really because you both look like you got fucked really hard and raegan has scratches on his back.." raegan shuts the door behind her.

"i'm a virgin thank you very much." i obviously lie.

"why do you have so many hickeys then?" she laughs.

"well tyler gave me some hickeys before we broke up." i look her in the eyes.

"oh so you both just randomly look like you fucked?"

"pretty much.." i nod slowly.

"right...." she walks towards raegan and grabs his dick. he gasps.

"hmm you're still hard.." she squeezes him.

"yeah i know you cheated on me..i'm breaking up with you." she says to him.

"but i-"

"nope no excuses. we're over." she smiles and walks out, closing the door. i just stand there like wtf.

"that-she-uh-.." i say.

"she-im so- what the fuck?"

"she was probably looking for a reason to break up with you."

"probably.. i'm just so confused."

"are you upset?" i look at him.

"no. but like..what the fuck?" he laughs. i walk over to the couch and sit down, still confused. i turn on the tv to a random ass show that's on.

for all of y'all that read my book but doesn't vote, could y'all either vote or leave¿ k thanks 💘