chapter 40

Raegan

-

we all talk for a few hours but a few people left. now it's just me, jay, kale, jack, and elliot.

"wanna play a game?" kale asks.

"yes, little weed man." justin says and giggles. i laugh and shake my head.

"no but for real. let's play hide and seek. it is pretty dark outside.." he points out he window. it's been storming all day so yeah it is pretty dark.

"1,2,3, not me!" justin says and touches his nose. everyone touches their nose, jack being the last. he groans. "fuckers. i'll turn all the lights off and count to 100 and yeah. go hide ho's." jack says. as soon as he turns the lights off and comes back down, me and justin get up and run upstairs, into the first floor and to the guest room. we run into the bathroom connected to it and i get into the bathtub, him following. i hear a bump and an 'ow'

"fuck." he whispers. "i fucking hit my head." he continues.

"are you okay?" i whisper, trying not to laugh.

"i'm ok." he sits down across from me.

i search his face but i can hardly see it due to the fact that only light in the room is coming through the window that's in the actual bedroom.

"NINTY-NINE...A HUNDRED! HERE I COME BITCHES!" we hear and i giggle a bit but stop quickly because i don't wanna be found.

justin makes his way over to me somehow and is laying his head on my chest and breathing slowly. he manages to wrap his arms around my torso and is slowly rubbing his fingers on my back, comforting me. i smile to myself and wrap my arms around him too.

ugh later after everyone was found

it's been a few hours now and we're in the basement watching horror movies. i fucking live for horror movies but jack and kale hate them. elliot says he doesn't mind them and just sits there, unfazed. justin is asleep on me and he's so fucking cute. i look at the tv and there's a girl walking through the house and she's about to go into one of the rooms.

"no you stupid whore! go out of the house!" kale yells and hides his eyes. i giggle at him. and sure enough she walks into the room and the killer jumps out at her and kills her. classic. "dumb hoe." kale says and slaps is four head. i smile and hug jay tighter, starting to fall asleep. he nuzzles closer and lifts his head to kiss my cheek and i smile. i put my head on his shoulder and we both fall back asleep together.

morning

i wake up to a sudden coldness and look around. i see justin going into the bathroom. i sigh and lay my head back down. he comes out a few minutes later and gets back on me and i automatically wrap my arms around him. he giggles quietly and puts his head on my chest.

the only sound to be heard is of sleeping teenagers and the wind outside, blowing the wind chimes together in a melody only it can create. i smile to myself, peaceful and happy. blissful you could call it. but i'm not sure it's that good yet. i know there's something out there that, well i don't know. would make me happier some how?

i eventually drift off into an even more peaceful sleep. 

i wake up, what i'm guessing, is a few hours later. jay is still laying on me but he's awake. i can tell by his breathing. i open my eyes and take a deep breath, searching my surroundings. kale sitting up leaned against jack and elliot laying down with his arm over his eyes. justin sits up, straddling my lap and looks down at me.

"morning, sleeping beauty." he smirks playfully.

"yeah rae. morning. have a good sleep?" kale asks raising his eyebrows suggestively.

"yes in fact. i did have a good sleep. and you?" i ask.

"very good." he smiles as he looses the suspicions smirk.

justin puts his hands on my chest and i turn my head to look up at him. he smiles and jumps off of me. i whimper at the loss of warmth.

"get back here, you heater!" i yell to him.

"oh so i'm just a source of heat for you am i?" he asks, playing around.

"yes, yes you are. is there a problem?" i ask. he's looking at me now and i wink at him. he blushes a deep red and turns on his heal, walking away.

i smirk and sit up, crisscrossing my legs. i grab my phone and do all the shit i need to do to get rid of the notifications. i set it back down and see elliot back asleep and jack laying in kales lap, sleeping. i giggle and kale looks up at me. i smile at him and he smiles back.

AH I KNOW. IM SO SORRY. i'll update more i promise. sorry for the short chapter but i wanted to get it out. i love you guys and i'll be back soon 💘