~3~

Jin had dreamt about meeting the gang again but it had always been under the perfect circumstances he had created in his head. Seeing Yoongi here with Jiho so close by was not the plan. Jiho couldn't know about Yoongi – he could see Yoongi's face. It was crazy that Yoongi wasn't even trying to cover up, showing himself so blatantly in a public place would be suicide for a convicted felon like Min Yoongi – or Suga as his drug history would have him called.

But Yoongi was waltzing towards Jin, taking his time and almost making a show of it. It was excruciating and not what Jin had envisioned at all. Jin couldn't take it, he turned his back on the man, swallowing almost all of his drink that he had abandoned for a moment on the bar, greatly in need of some liquid courage. He ordered a few shots, much to Mark's surprise. His mind was running wild. Why wasn't Yoongi next to him yet? Whatever he was here for had to be important to go to such lengths as to let himself be seen. Once the cops found out he had been there – if they did – they would be all over this club. So much for hanging out with Mark on the weekends...

"Hey, babe," Jin shivered as he heard Yoongi's gravelly voice in his ear and almost yanked away when he felt Yoongi's arm loop around his midriff. Jin wanted to be on equal terms, especially when going up against the one and only Min Yoongi, but the arm around his waist was a power play. Yoongi was showing Jin who was in control.

"Suga," Jin tipped his head, trying to keep up with the music, letting the beat and bass flow through him. He smiled at Mark as several shot glasses were placed in front of him. He was about to take a shot when Yoongi stole it from his hands, downing it instead and giving Mark sixty dollars from his pocket to pay for the drinks.

"Miss me?" he was licking his lips of a small drop of tequila that had escaped him somehow.

Oh god, yes...

Jin shrugged, tilting his head back to do a shot and trying not to make a face when the burn was worse than he anticipated, "Where did Tae go?"

Yoongi didn't answer at first, pulling Jin away from the bar and handing him one of the unfinished shots, leaving the other two there for Mark to either drink or clean up. He didn't talk to Jin until they were in more of a corner in the club, a bit more private as the dance floor was where most the people were and closer to the speakers as well, "He has his orders... I'm just here to make sure nothing goes wrong."

Jin didn't know if he actually wanted the answer to the question he was asking, "Killing or kidnapping?"

"Neither," Yoongi scanned the dance floor, his eyes lingering a few seconds on the door Taehyung had gone through, "Just a simple recon and data extraction. No mess, no fuss."

Jin couldn't stop himself, his mouth kept running. He supposed it had to be all the drinks he had consumed, "Who?"

Yoongi shuffled a bit, sneaking his hand under Jin's shirt. The older man almost hissed at the feeling of cold fingers on his hot skin but he played it off by pretending to cough slightly.

"Aren't you getting nosy?" Jin was pulled closer to Yoongi now but he noticed the man's attention was still elsewhere, probably keeping an eye out for Taehyung in case anything went wrong.

Jin hummed.

"I heard you didn't go to the police. And you haven't sought out protection. Didn't you think we'd come back for what's ours?" Yoongi almost grinned as his hands came up and he thumbed over the scar he had given the man. His small brand of ownership.

The older man tried not to squirm. He was getting hot. It could have been the bright, pulsating lights from the dance floor, or perhaps all the bodies dancing or perhaps all the drinks Jin had thrown back. But a part of him knew it was mostly from Yoongi's touch, "I don't like the police. And if you were going to do something I figure you would have already. It's been half a year."

Yoongi shrugged, humming and digging his nail into Jin's scar painfully, "Maybe I'm going to tonight."

Jin laughed ruefully, ignoring the pain in his shoulder and allowing Yoongi to play with the skin, "Too many people are here, Suga. You make one move I don't like and I'll scream to high heaven. You won't make it out of here."

Suga. Jin had called Yoongi Suga. He was putting a bit of distance between the two of them. He wasn't sure why, he was feeling a bit tipsy and he liked the name and how it rolled off his tongue but he liked the name Yoongi more. And yet he would not call Yoongi by his name in a place like this. Why was he even resisting? Didn't he want the gang to take him back? Of course he did, but on his terms. As equals. The playing field had been changed.

"What's to say I won't pull out my pistol and shoot everyone in here?" Suga challenged. He took his hand away from Jin's shoulder to move his jacket back a tad bit to where Jin could get a small peek at the muzzle of his pistol in a shoulder holster under his arm.

A bluff. "I'm taking the chance."

Yoongi leaned in again, his lips almost brushing the shell of Jin's ear. His attention was still on the door Taehyung had gone through, letting his eyes wander as well to look over the dance floor, "What's to say I won't just shoot you so you won't talk?"

That made Jin laugh, "I haven't talked yet and besides, you can't get me back if I'm dead."

Yoongi pulled back, another smug smile gracing his thin, cherry red lips, "So you're just here to tempt me? Is that it?"

"Are you tempted?" Jin shot back. The dark look in Suga's eyes answered that question for him.

Yoongi moved closer, his lips brushing against the shell of Jin's ear this time as he whispered, "I would bend you over this bar and have my way with you if your friend wasn't here. People or no people. They could hear how loud you moan when you're full of me."

Jin allowed himself to quirk a smile. Yoongi was back to his old tricks. He was trying to act so dominate, tough and harsh. It was a total contrast from their last meeting but it still excited Jin and set little flutters through his abdomen. Yoongi couldn't truly be a sadist. Jimin was far more along those lines. Yoongi was just tough on the outside – hardcore and strong as steel in nerves, attitude and speech. But Jin had seen a little sneak peek of the true Min Yoongi. The true Min Yoongi was kind, gentle and giving. He blushed and was embarrassed by the cutest of things.

Unfortunately, though, Jin was afraid it would be awhile before he saw that Min Yoongi again. Yoongi was in work mode. He didn't have time to be soft.

Both of their attentions were diverted by a beeping coming from Yoongi's pocket. It was barely enough to be heard. Yoongi backed off fully, pulling a cell out of his pocket. Whatever the message was he seemed to get it as he texted back quickly. His eyes flicked back up to Jin's.

"I wish we had more time." He grinned, "Next time we will and next time I'm not letting you go so easily." He leaned in once more, "You're mine. Remember that." A kiss to Jin's cheek was the only form of goodbye he received before Yoongi was disappearing in the crowd of dancers on the dance floor and vanishing out of the building before Jin could ask him anything or even kiss him back.

But there would be a next time. And he had something to remember.

For the first time in half a year, Jin felt alive.

==========================

Please comment and vote!!

Jin has met the gang again! What will happen in the next chapter?? UwU