~18~

True to his word, Yongguk did let Jin have as much water as he liked. Jin was also given a simple sandwich but honestly, it felt like heaven to even be chewing food. Jin wanted to take his time and simply savor the small meal he was given but before he knew it, he had already scarfed it all down. It was with a little dismay that he realized that might be the last meal he was going to be given for a while but he tried to push that out of his mind. His boys would come for him soon and then he could eat all he wanted. He would be ok when his boys came to save him.

His throat felt leagues better than it had and Jin had tried to say a few small words to try out his voice. He wouldn't be surprised if he had lost it due to his screaming but he was happy to find he could slowly speak even if his voice was a bit scratchy. It hurt to speak at first but as Jin kept trying, it was getting better and better and especially with the water he was given, he was beginning to coat this throat once more. Jin was elated to also be given two teaspoons of honey. He was told that it would help with his voice. Jin didn't understand why he even was expected to speak so much unless they really did want him to beg but he took the honey anyway. It was nice to have a little boost of sugar after so long.

Jin was given a pair of loose, grey sweatpants that synched around his ankles and his opinion, rode far too low and showed the tops of his hips bones and part of his barely there V line, and a loose white shirt. He wasn't given any underwear and when he asked about it, the men just snickered. Jin didn't like that but he was happy to have something to cover himself with, even if they once again made him change in front of them. Jin changed as quickly as possible, pulling his pants up under his robe before taking the article of clothing off of his shoulders and putting the shirt on. He felt clean and partially full. It was enough to make him a little drowsy but he knew now of all times he couldn't sleep. Yongguk was waiting for him somewhere and Jin had no doubt this man might be even crueler than his brother.

Jin was taken, quite forcefully, into another room. He was blindfolded and yanked down multiple corridors. He dragged his feet slightly, afraid that he might trip and fall or that these men would possibly do something to him. He was continually jerked forward immediately after hesitating. He finally made it back to the same room he had been led to before – the one where Yongguk had hit him and made him read that damn note. The room was no longer darkly lit despite there being no windows. Jin could only assume there was either a way to adjust the brightness of the light fixture or the men had simply gotten new lightbulbs as the others might have been dying. The old room looked rather untouched since his last visit - half of the walls were still covered in chipping, scuffed up cream colored paint while the other half was an old faux wood paneling that was slowly rotting away.

The only thing different was that Yongguk was sitting behind the desk in an old, faux Victorian style chair.

The men pushed Jin forward towards the gangster, two of them stepped back, exiting the room and pulling the door shut behind themselves as the positioned themselves outside. Jin assumed it was in case he decided to run. The larger, bald man was making sure Jin walked up to the desk before making his own way to stand by the right end of the desk, just out of arms reach from Jin. Jin licked his lips and gulped, terribly unsettled by the way Yongguk was simply staring at him with a lazy smile.

"I thought we could get to know each other a bit more, Jin... given as your Bangtan boys haven't showed up yet and even when they do, we'll still be spending a lot of time together." Yongguk leaned back in his chair, picking at his nails absentmindedly as his eyes locked onto Jin's own.

Jin straightened, doing his best to stand tall despite the pain aching through every bone in his body, "I don't think things will turn out the way you think they will." His voice was still hoarse but Jin was confident he could hold a conversation even with the slight throbbing pain still held there.

Yongguk positively beamed, "So you can speak once again... good! I'll look forward to hearing you scream for me, then."

Jin tried not to shiver at those words but instead set his jaw, "Why?" he gulped, mouth suddenly far dryer than it had been, "Is this how you treated Hoseok?" the anger was seeping back into Jin's chest. He had gathered some strength from having eaten and especially from the spoonfuls of honey. While he didn't feel strong physically he felt strong enough to verbally challenge. It was simply testing the waters and seeing how far Yongguk would let him go before he was punished.

Yongguk tilted his head, "Why are you even worried about that mutt? You're here and he's not. He's running free somewhere and you're here as my new personal toy." There was no aggression in the gangster's voice, only a mild curiosity, "What does it matter how I treated him? It's not like he's going to come save you. He wouldn't ever come back here near me. And if he's not going to be an asset to you, why even care?"

Jin bristled, "He's my friend – I actually care about people..."

Yongguk scoffed, "You don't think he wants anything from you? You are rather beautiful..."

That caught Jin off guard. He was fully aware that most people considered him to be handsome – and yes, beautiful even – but for the gangster to simply throw that it seemed almost odd. He couldn't stop himself from asking the question, "Are you gay?"

Yongguk shrugged, "Maybe a little bit. I think we all are to some degree, though." He hummed thoughtfully, narrowing his eyes at Jin and smiling, "It doesn't really matter. All I have to do is get your little boy pussy all nice and wet for me and I can imagine I'm having sex with any hot girl I want." He laughed, "After being with Bangtan I can only assume you're used to getting some hot dicks shoved down that tight throat of yours and maybe up that man cunt."

Jin clamped his legs together at that comment and his cheeks reddened. How the hell had he gotten kidnapped by not one, but two incredibly gay gangs? The kidnapping alone was extraordinary that it had happened twice – if one could call being taken from their home and tortured extraordinary – but to be taken by another bunch of gay tough guys? Jin wasn't sure what to do besides comment on it. He knew in the back of his mind that such voicings would more than likely come with a swift, definite punishment but he couldn't keep still and silent forever.

"Are all gangsters gay? Or did you become a gang member because you were gay?" Jin's own sass was coming out strongly. He was upset over his situation and it was better to stand up for himself late rather than never, "Are you the leader of the gay mafia?"

Jin was correct in his earlier thoughts. Yongguk's expression dropped and his eyes darkened. His voice snapped in annoyance as he stood from his seat.

"Get on your knees."

Jin hadn't expected that and his mouth dropped open as the bald man pulled out a pistol. His eyes cut back to Yongguk, "Please-"

"I said, get on your knees. Do not make me repeat myself again." Yongguk had made his was fully around the desk now, his lips pulled downwards, "I'm going to put that mouth of yours to better use than making shitty comments."

Jin sunk down, bile and fear bubbling into his throat as one.

"Are you g-gonna r-rape me?"

Yongguk smiled, running a hand through Jin's hair as he looked down at him. His voice was soft but his expression cruel, "It's not rape if it's not a person. You're not a person any longer, Jin. You're a toy now. You're only here for my pleasure and to make Bangtan sweat a little." He tilted his head as if considering, "Now, are you going to be a good boy and undo my pants and suck me off like a good little slut or are you going to be a bad boy and make me force it down your filthy throat?"

==============

Guess who's back

Please comment and vote!!

Omg here we are a week later! I hope I'll be able to keep up with the chapters this time. I will do my best for you guys! You have me so, so, so much support it was crazy and I can't thank you enough for being so amazing! Thank you for reading Bad Boy and Pretty Boy - there's not much else that I can say besides thank you! You're all so absolutely wonderful!