~20~

Jin swore he had never been swaddled in so much affection in his life. But on the flip side, he had never felt so horrified in his life, either. Jungkook had been the one to hold him close on their way out, one arm secured tightly around Jin's midsection. Jin felt almost sick as he saw the two guards that had been outside of the doors lying dead and bleeding out into the floorboards, eyes open and startled as if they hadn't seen their death coming. Jungkook hadn't let him look long, pulling him along and trying to distract him with gentle kisses to his temple, small rubs on his hip bone and sweet words whispered in his ear.

The entire building was desolate save the bodies littering the floor ever few hundred feet. It seemed as though Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon had slaughtered anyone in their way. None of the bodies looked particularly gruesome. It wasn't like on TV where they're blood soaked or splattered and mangled for show. No, these men had been killed silently and efficiently and the only way to tell with some of them was the way their skin had turned ashy and their bodies had gone rigid. Otherwise the only telltale sign was a pool of blood slowly leaking from their chests into their shirts or heads into their hair as they lay prone and lifeless.

Yoongi had been the driver on the ride. Jungkook had pushed Jin into a laundry van that had been sitting outside the building. Jin had been shocked when he had been pulled outside. There was a world of life exploding around him – people in the middle of town hustling and bustling to get to and from work. He had been taken and hidden in the most obvious of all places. Who would look in an old, dilapidated three story brick building? Of course, they were in the bad part of the city where crime was more rampant.

Namjoon spoke on a cell phone in English as Jin was welcomed into the van by Jimin. The man didn't smile or say anything, he simply welcomed Jin into his arms and held him against himself while sitting on the floor of the van, his shirt a bit tattered as if he had been in a fight. The inside of the van had been cleaned out save the front seats and the windows covered with cleaning ads and designs to where the gang members could see out but no one could look in. Jin let himself be pulled in by Jimin. He let himself be cradled against the man's chest and his hair softly smoothed down.

Jin thought he would have felt something more. Some rush of extreme emotion. But presently all he could do was stare into nothingness, barely registering the arms around him and the warmth radiating from Jimin's chest. There was a numbness that had settled into Jin. It was cold and lonesome but try as he might, there was nothing Jin could do to break free from it. It was as if his mind was stopping the past few days coming down to crash around him. His body ached and stung but despite that Jin couldn't even pay attention to his wounds, too wound up in all the happenings of the past few days to truly care for his own pain.

"Jin?" Jimin's voice was raspy in his ear but Jin didn't look at the man, didn't respond in any way. He simply stared forward.

He was safe now. Jin had been banking on his boys to come and save him and they had. So why wasn't he happy? Why could he it feel anything? A tiredness has sunk into his bones, something that felt as though it consumed his whole being and he could do nothing but lay there in Jimin's arms.

Jimin frowned as the man he was holding stayed silent and still as he softly called his name. He looked to Namjoon. Their leader was still on the phone with one of their contacts but he soon hung up when he saw Jimin signaling to him in the rear view mirror. Namjoon looked into the back to see Jin practically lifeless in Jimin's arms, his eyes dulled over and glassy and his body slack in Jimin's hold. He sighed. Had they been too late?

"Jin, we need you to tell us what he did to you." Namjoon climbed over the seat and into the back of the van, not really caring about his own safety but more focused on Jin, "He didn't... did he rape you?" Namjoon hadn't noticed but he was holding his breath, hanging onto the silence as if it was almost palpable.