~30~

WARNING: You guys said it was ok to not tone Yoongi down and go full sadist. Yoongi and Jimin are both sadists in this story and so WARNING there will be a bit of bloodplay, depravation, and then hitting along with the smut. If you're not comfortable with that then please don't read the chapter.

Love you guys!

===================================================================================

"Aren't you gonna scream for me, baby? Let me hear your pretty, little voice?"

Jin most certainly did scream when he felt something slash down his back, tearing the skin open in a thin line for blood to begin trickling down his skin, hot and painful and slowly making its way down to the crack of his ass before dripping onto the floor. Things were not as erotic as he had thought. He had seen some kinky porn in his lifetime but this was certainly some next level shit. Yoongi hadn't been joking when he said he was going to hurt him. Jin's body ached all over. Yoongi had him secured against the wall. Jin wasn't even sure how as the man had blindfolded him before leading – more like dragging him – over to the wall and pushing his face and chest up against the cold plaster. His arms had been stretched out as far as they would go and perhaps a bit more if the burning sensation in his joints were anything to go by. His legs had been secured after that, kicked apart and held in place by a spreader bar. Jin was somewhat grateful that the spreader bar wasn't stretching him like the shackles on his arms were but it was still embarrassing and Jin had felt his cheeks heating up when he couldn't close his legs. Yoongi wanted to see all of Jin and made sure he could hide nothing.

Guilt was not something Yoongi usually felt. Guilt was something foreign and useless that Yoongi had disregarded and basically rid himself of entirely many years earlier. But he felt it whenever Jin was around. He felt it after he had sobered up after that one fateful night and every time he felt or saw the scar he gave Jin.

He was most definitely feeling it now as well. Jin wasn't a masochist. He was trying his hardest to please Yoongi but Yoongi could see through his tears and small, pitiful cries for more that he certainly wasn't feeling things like Yoongi was. Yoongi wasn't going to lie – he loved every single time he felt Jin's skin against his hand when he slapped him. He loved the sound of Jin's breath hitching or how he choked on nothing when Yoongi would suddenly start pleasing him and teasing him. He loved the high pitched whines and whimpers that spilled unceasingly from Jin's plush lips.

But it wasn't right.

Yoongi was hard in his jeans from just hearing Jin cry. He was treating him as though he was below the very dirt he walked on – a rabid, filthy mutt for Yoongi to kick around. Yoongi knew it wasn't right and yet every time Jin whimpered deep in the back of his throat or threw his head back from a rather harsh slap, Yoongi only became more invested in milking these reactions from the man. Jin himself was actually erect and leaking from the red tip of his dick. Yoongi had made sure by giving him a few strokes before really getting started, wanting to somewhat ease Jin into things and give him a bit of pleasure.

It took a rather large amount of self-control to keep himself from doing something drastic and even more to stop entirely. Jin wasn't enjoying it and Yoongi didn't want to do anything Jin would absolutely hate him for. Of course, the older man hadn't uttered a single word. He had kept his mouth shut save for the little noises of discomfort and the small screams of pain whenever Yoongi would continually abuse his once unmarked body. Yoongi knew he was holding back from using his safe word and while that meant a lot to Yoongi and said even more about the amount of trust Jin put in him, Yoongi had to back off.