~12~

It was a cold fear that gripped Jin's heart and squeezed his chest so tightly he felt as though he'd never breathe again. He wasn't sure what to do beside struggle and scream. His voice had always been loud and it served him well in the past. Now, however, it did nothing. He was gagged rather well. One of the men had shoved a ball of cloth into his mouth before securing it with a strip of cloth around his head. Jin couldn't even close his mouth or do anything more than weakly spurt out random sounds.

His hands were tied together with zip ties as well as his feet. He was then hoisted over someone's shoulder. He couldn't figure out how no one would miss him. He was kicking both of his legs in unison and trying to get free before they left his apartment. If they went down the stairs he would be quite the spectacle for the neighbors.

Jin took another breath through his nose before his sight was taken with a blindfold. He struggled against that as well, thrashing his head and trying to angle his head away. Someone eventually wrapped an arm around his neck to hold him still. It felt so different from the way Jungkook had held him that it almost made Jin sick. He was never told, not once, to stop moving. Jin figured this men must have gotten some kind of deranged pleasure watching him fight futilely and being able to simply restrain him whenever they wished.

Jin couldn't see and he certainly couldn't speak. He had no clue how it had been so easy for these men to just take him and throw him in the back of a car and drive off. Had no one seen him? Was no one calling the police? And he couldn't ask for answers either. His gag was set in place and try as he might, Jin couldn't get it off even with the assistance of his knees. He rubbed them up against the gag and tried to displace it but nothing happened besides a strong hand pushing his legs back down.

Jin had no clue where he was being taken. He hoped with all of his might it wasn't another damn basement because Jin swore to god, if he was put in another basement, he's lose it.

All Jin really knew was that he was in the backseat of a car between two rather buff men – if their strength was anything to go by, that is – however, Jin had never seen too many buff Koreans and that led him to believe these men had trained with this gang and built themselves up or they were foreigners. An adventurous part of Jin hoped they were indeed foreigners. It would put a cooler spin onto a rather shitty situation though Jin knew they probably weren't foreigners and were rather just muscle pigs used by Ilhoon that were born in-country.

Jin shifted around and was immediately stilled by both men beside him. He couldn't fight them. He was far too thin to do any real damage and once again, just like he had with Bangtan, Jin found himself mentally chiding himself for not spending more time at the gym.

Jin wasn't sure how long he had been riding in the car. It had to have been over an hour because his jaw was starting to ache from being held open with the rag stuffed in between his teeth and he was starting to get a bit restless, causing the zip ties binding his hands to scratch and dig into his skin. He winced whenever a sharp piece of plastic caught on his wrists but wouldn't make a noise. He didn't want these men having the satisfaction of knowing he was uncomfortable or in pain. Although, there was very little chance they didn't already know.

The car stopped rather abruptly and Jin was sent lurching forward. He was glad to have two men holding him in place or he would have hit the console in the middle of the front seats in the car. He still let out a little yelp and he could hear the merciless chuckles coming from the men beside him. Jin had to wait for them to move and drag him out of the vehicle. It was almost embarrassing and totally reminiscent of his first time being kidnapped.

It was an odd thing to think, but in Jin's head, this time being kidnapped wasn't nearly as bad as his first and he wondered if this kept happening if he would simply become used to it. Of course, his anxiety was off the charts because he still had no clue who on earth had taken him from his home. He was just thankful Jiho wasn't at the apartment when he had been taken because he really didn't need to deal with that.