~14~

It was a rough night that night. Jin was left alone in the small room with nothing but the light up above to keep him company. At least he wasn't cold. However he was hungry and uncomfortable. He had been through this before but his mind was all jumbled. There was more to it now than last time. He wanted to hurt Yongguk for hurting Hoseok and he wondered if Hoseok would even try and help to rescue him if he had to go up against Yongguk – his former owner. Jin shivered at that idea, hating the way those words sounded, even if just in his mind. He most certainly wouldn't blame Hoseok if he couldn't do it.

Despite the night feeling so long, morning came far too quickly. Jin could see the light shining through his one, small window and it was with a sense of dread that he knew Ilhoon and Yongguk would be back for him in a while. His spine was aching and he tried to arch his back as a way to stretch and perhaps work out some of the kinks there. It did little good. In fact, his entire body was sore from being forced into one, unpleasant position last night.

Jin was correct in his assumptions. Yongguk came to him not an hour later than when the sun had fully risen. Jin could only blink at the man as he smiled and looked over his shoulder and out the door to whoever was outside. Jin barely caught it. Yongguk was ordering a few men inside to help him. Jin's chest tightened at the words and he wriggled a bit in his seat, afraid. He didn't know what they were going to do to him but it couldn't be good.

Yongguk only smiled a bit, straightening his navy blue suit. He wasn't wearing any tie and Jin could see even more tattoos on his chest given that his white button up was unbuttoned on the top three buttons.

"Good morning, Jin." Yongguk seemed oddly chipped. Perhaps he got off on scaring other people. Jin supposed there must be some kind of disturbing thrill for a messed up person like Yongguk.

Jin didn't answer. He only looked to the door to see three buff men entering the room. Two of them were dressed in scruffier clothes like worn street clothes. It wasn't high dollar and so Jin supposed they must have been pretty low in the gang. They also wore the same stylish breathing masks over their mouths and noses that was popular in Korea and did well in hiding one's features. All Jin could really notice about them was how large they were and how big their muscles were that bulged out from their short sleeve shirts. The third man did not wear a mask, though. He was bald and dressed in a classy suit just like Yongguk and he most certainly was not purely Korean. Jin wasn't sure what other ethnicity he was and at the time he couldn't say he truly cared. It was just odd to see someone with this man's looks. He was heavily tattooed – even his bald head sported around a dozen small tattoos – and it made Jin shiver. He didn't like the dark skin scrawled with ink. It made this man seem even more dangerous.

Yongguk didn't seem to mind Jin's silence and only continued with what he was saying, "Unfortunately for you, I need to send Bangtan a message. I need them to take me seriously. So I will most likely need to hurt you just a little bit."

Jin shivered and thought to bed. But where would that get him really? He needed to stay calm. If he was calm, he would be alight. And so Jin just kept telling himself that, far too frightened to open his mouth and say anything as a retort. He supposed he should have, somewhere in the back of his mind, but he couldn't find the words in the jumble of fear that was his brain. His blood ran cold at Yongguk's words and now more than ever did he wish for one of the boys to come rescue him.

But he knew they were coming. Jin knew they would find him and save him. He just had to be patient.

The men who had come in the room untied him. The masked men did, anyway, the bald man stayed beside Yongguk with his arms crossed over his chest and eyes locked on Jin. It was almost as if the man was challenging him but Jin most certainly would never challenge the man back. He knew he couldn't take on a six foot tall, tatted, weight lifting man.