~11~

"Who are you?!" Jin demanded. He was ignored. The man pulled his pistol out of his waistband and Jin found himself backing up a few steps. He wasn't completely stupid and he knew that this man could end his life with one little move of his finger. Of course, it wasn't the first time he had been threatened with a gun and somehow, Jin found solace in that fact.

"Sit down on the couch," the man's face was still obscured and Jin felt curiosity burning along with the fear churning his stomach. Still, he did as he was told and quickly scurried into the living room and onto the couch. He sat down heavily, his eyes flicking back and forth between his mystery man's obscured face and the pistol that was halfway shoved into his face.

The man pulled out a phone, his own gaze wandering from the screen to Jin's body and then back several times as his left thumb worked quickly over the digital keyboard. He hummed contently when he was finished typing and kept his eyes completely on Jin. Jin wanted to ask questions. He wanted to demand answers.

What if these were the people Jungkook warned him about?

Should he have left Seoul sooner?

Wasn't he under the protection of Bangtan?

Jin faintly remembered Hoseok telling him some of the rough number of the size of their gang. They should have had around two hundred men in Seoul alone. If Jin was under the protection of Bangtan and if they had so many men, what was this man doing here with a gun in Jin's face? Perhaps they truly were done with him or perhaps Jungkook had decided he was no longer worth their protection after they slept together. Or perhaps Jungkook had just lied in the first place.

It was five minutes of uninterrupted, tense and suffocating silence. Jin didn't believe he had the permission to speak and he certainly wasn't going to try his luck with this man. After around five minutes, there was a knock on Jin's door. His head whipped around and he craned his neck a little to try and see the door from his spot on the couch but it was futile. He couldn't see anything, anyway, unless he was looking through the peephole. He just prayed it was no one he knew or perhaps if he did know them, that they would quickly go away so they didn't get mixed up with the crazy man with the gun.

Oh god – it was such a good thing that Jiho wasn't at home...

"Open the door." The man said. Jin noticed he hadn't seemed surprised when there was a knock. His head hadn't turned like Jin's and he hadn't even moved in the slightest. Jin hesitated but soon got up after he heard a clicking noise coming from the pistol aimed at his face.

Jin opened the door to reveal several masked men and one man who wore, surprisingly enough, business attire. They basically forced their way inside, some of them past Jin and into the living room while two of them stopped to grab Jin by his biceps and drag him into the living room as well. Jin heard the door slam shut and the click as the lock was forced into place. He hoped to god that Jiho wouldn't be home for a while he thought to fight but knew he was severely outnumbered and any confrontation would end with him in pain. And so he waited. He was thrown onto his couch while a masked man sat to his left and one stood behind him on the other side of the couch, ready to hold him down by his shoulders should the need arise. The man in the suit and the only one with an uncovered face pulled Jin's chair away from the window to where they faced each other and sat down.

Jin didn't wait very long to start speaking. He had a burning curiosity and it was one thing he never lost throughout everything he had been through. He needed to know who these people were and what they wanted with him. He needed to know if it was that gang Jungkook warned him about, "Who are you?"

"My name is Ilhoon. You may call by that, if you like."

This man seemed polite – too polite. Almost like Namjoon had at first. There was a pretense of comfort and trust but Jin had been there before and he knew better than to take those kind words so blindly. Still, he was dressed well enough in a dark colored striped suit and a cream colored tie. Jin wouldn't say that his sense of style was too fantastic but he was still more than presentable. He had a sharp nose – almost as sharp as Jungkook's and Jimin's but not quite while his cheeks and chin remained almost soft to the eye. He leaned back in Jin's favorite chair and considered Jin with dark, calculating eyes as things went quiet once again.